Reviews (1-8 of 8)
February 11, 2020
Score 1 out of 10
We used the mass email marketing, event participations and webinar surveys, forms and landing pages, and campaign automation. It is very convenient to have this integrated with Dynamics 365 and we wrote many workflows to further share information between the two. We also used the script on our website to track visits and page views.
- Integration with Dynamics 365.
- Email editor options, including HTML and Free Form.
- Support - Tier 1 is inadequately trained, and other tiers are inadequately staffed.
- Product maturity - The product is not stable and consistent.
Read Karen Chamberlain's full review
If you have basic marketing needs this product may work well for you. However, we do not recommend that you choose this product based on the integration with Dynamics 365 as the statistics, the performance, the stability, and consistency will negate the benefits of integration. It performs basic functions and provides many features but other software that performs the same functions is cheaper, especially when you experience intermittent data loss.
ClickDimensions will soon be deprecated within our organization due to the fact that we have found a marketing automation solution that better fits our needs and integrates with other products. While it's great for Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM users, solely, if you're using more channels, it's not as thorough or compatible, so to say.
Read this authenticated review
ClickDimensions is well-suited for those using Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM environments. Even if you are using Dynamics, I would advise you to conduct thorough business analyses before deciding on something to be assured it's the right one for you. Things aren't black and white in the world of technology. Change is the only constant, much like in life. Evolution is inevitable. You need something that'll grow with your business and business plans. ClickDimensions isn't fitting the bill lately, in my opinion. It's not a bad solution, but a subjective criticism.
December 11, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
We use ClickDimensions to send and track email campaigns and event emails, as well as to create and use forms to track usage and click rates. We like being able to see what people click and then tailor future communications based on their interests. The insights are very valuable to us and help establish better relationships.
Read this authenticated review
We have Microsoft Dynamics 365 on-prem and it integrates very well with this. It's nice to have it tied to our CRM so we can easily create marketing lists, as well as suppress contacts from said lists in the event that they unsubscribe. It's great for blasting a database of contacts and then tracking what those contacts do after the fact.
September 25, 2017
ClickDimensions is currently being used by both our Marketing and Sales teams. It allows us to see, collect and analyze all sorts of user data for our marketing and sales activities, then take the appropriate action(s) based on the data collected. The integration between ClickDimensions and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is pretty seamless.
- Excellent email statistics and campaign reporting
- Easy to implement lead scoring and collecting of data
- Easy to use web forms, email templates and surveys
- Accessible training and support help when needed
- Implementation of new features could be rolled out more effectively, fewer errors (ex: campaign automations)
Read Evelyn Menguita's full review
When you need a seamless integration between your CRM and Marketing Automation tools, ClickDimensions is a great solution.
June 29, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
I used ClickDimensions as our main marketing automation platform. I lead the marketing team and ClickDimensions helped us with automated workflows, email campaigns, creating landing pages and more.
- The nurture campaign builder was great. Easy to use and to follow along with.
- The drop and drag editor was easy to use and you could start using it with no training.
- I always like when a service offers a certification for their product. ClickDimensions training was easy to follow, gave good content/tips/tricks and really helped me learn the platform.
- I used ClickDimensions within Dynamics. That is really it's only downfall, Microsoft Dynamics, some of the areas of ClickDimensions are in different areas of and sometimes hard to remember where to find. If you are familiar and like Dynamics and its top ribbon, then ClickDimensions will be great for you.
Read Neville Wiles's full review
ClickDimensions works great as an email nurture automation platform.
Score 3 out of 10
Clickdimensions is used primarily as an email marketing tool by our company, allowing us to send emails to marketing lists and measure their effectiveness. We also use it to gather contact information from forms on our website. More recently we've started to use the data on website traffic and page views. It is used primarily by central marketing, although product marketing is responsible for generating email content. Clickdimensions was implemented to allow us to do email marketing directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Easy to pull information from Dynamics CRM, as it's fully integrated.
- Straightforward email marketing tools.
- Form builder is easy to use, and pushes captured information straight into Dynamics.
- Intergration with Dynamics CRM actually turns out to be a disadvantage, as the system is constrained heavily in its utility by how Dynamics runs. For example, creating marketing lists for segmentation is particularly arduous if Contacts and Lead entities are in use.
- Clickdimensions relies on Dynamics business processes to run automation events, which means if there's a lot going on then it can snarl up the CRM server significantly.
- Getting data imported into CRM and Clickdimensions is extremely clunky - when it doesn't fail entirely, it is often buggy.
- Drag and drop email editor is not great, often introducing undesired stylings due to cut and pasting.
- The real power in this system is being able to monitor key metrics, such as email clicks or page views. However, all of these have to be set up manually in Dynamics to truly leverage the system. And to act on these metrics requires business processes in CRM, as only email clicks and form submissions can be used as triggers from within CRM.
Read Chris Thorne's full review
Clickdimensions would be suitable for low throughput email blasts to non-segmented lists from Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Its automation is limited and segmentation is really hard in Dynamics, making it unsuitable for complex nurture campaigns or marketing following behaviour based triggers.
January 27, 2016
Our organization uses ClickDimensions for marketing automation, email marketing (A/B split testing, email sends, campaign responses, engagement, etc.), surveys, landing pages, forms, campaign automation, and lead qualification. We use it specifically in the Marketing Department for these reasons however, we have used it to survey employees as well as a weekly communication & test for our safety bulletin because we work in the construction industry.
- Developing Landing Pages, Email Sends, Forms, and Surveys without HTML Knowledge. It can be used with code knowledge or without making it a super easy interface to work in.
- Integrates flawlessly with Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Versions 2011-Current.
- ClickDimensions offers a free certification for deployment in a 3 class, online webinar & test. Great way to learn Microsoft CRM capabilities and the software itself.
- Survey functionality is not as robust as other platforms such as Qualtrics.
- When upgrading, certain aspects of Microsoft Dynamics can revert back to initial deployment state.
- Only integrates with Microsoft Dynamics.
Read Emily Olson's full review
ClickDimensions is great for SMB companies looking for an easy to use, robust platform especially in situations where there are only a few people within the Marketing Department.
February 05, 2016
ClickDimensions is centrally used by the marketing department at our company. They primarily use the Email Marketing features for newsletters, email blasts, etc. Our company also provides consulting services - including CRM solutions - so we have multiple clients that have implemented the technology to integrate with their Microsoft Dynamics CRM environments.
Read this authenticated review
ClickDimensions is well suited for companies of all sizes that need to reach an audience of all sizes. It would be less appropriate for companies that do not have firm marketing initiatives.
ClickDimensions Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ClickDimensions is an email marketing and marketing automation platform for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Features include email marketing, web tracking, lead scoring, social discovery, campaign tracking, and form capture.
ClickDimensions Technical Details