Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is being used by our marketing and sales teams to jointly manage contact information and track notifications. The sales team uses the solution to record deals, update notes and monitor their performance with the sales dashboard. We also utilise the iOS app to track our performance, record required updates and congratulate each other on our successes.
- Easy to set up really fast & easy to use.
- Excellent price > free!
- Excellent CRM solution & mobile app for most small & medium sized businesses.
- Integrates very well with the rest of the HubSpot solution suite - no re-entry of data required between modules and easy for the entire team to set targets, record activities & monitor performance.
- An iPad version of the HubSpot mobile app would be useful.
- Would appreciate additional functionality enhancements - which they are delivering - all for a free app.
- Enhancements to the sales dashboard to display data more consistently - some Closed Won deals may not display if their value is below a certain threshold.
- Better lead tracking & conversion
- Great employee productivity from working off a single integrated platform
- Excellent ROI - great functionality at a low cost (free)
HubSpot CRM is easier to use and fully integrated into our single inbound marketing, CRM & sales platform. HubSpot is extremely accessible. They provide access to high quality information in their multiple blogs, excellent training resources and certification in their Academy, highly responsive support and a great community of happy users. The handy iphone app helps us manage CRM on the move. Did I mention, that it is also free?
HubSpot CRM is well suited to most small and medium sized businesses who want or need to set up a CRM solution in place quickly. The features in this free solution are adequate for most SMB customers and are easy to use. The iOS app will help highly mobile teams to plan, track and monitor their performance very easily.