My wonderful experience
May 03, 2021

My wonderful experience

Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM

HubSpot has allowed me to reach the volume of people I need to reach within a given day. I really enjoy being able to see how my calls and recordings impact who receives what client, because I can see when someone has reached a certain point. HubSpot is used by everyone on the sales side, and it allows us to communicate easily and figure out the best ways to help out a customer!
  • Organizing
  • Managing
  • Analyzing
  • Updating
  • Not merging contacts.
  • Occasionally won't allow calls.
  • Sometimes it freezes.
  • Information can be lost.
  • Outreach
  • Call volume up
  • Shorter deal cycles
It didn't take me a very long time to learn how to use HubSpot to my advantage. I really enjoy using it because it is so easy to learn. It is very user-friendly and allows me to see all the information I need in order to give the customer the best experience.
Hubspot makes it very easy for the Sales and Marketing teams to communicate with each other. Anyone is able to comment on each person's file, so we are able to tag the marketing team if need be. This makes for quick and easy communication and makes it simple for us to make a couple of quick notes for someone.
HubSpot and Five9 are pretty similar, but the reason I find HubSpot easiest to use is that you can organize any list or contact based on anything. You can set it up to match the number of times you've called someone or by the date you've contacted them, it's a very user-friendly platform.

Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?

Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?

Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?

HubSpot is an amazing place to look at individual contacts and focus on each person one at a time. HubSpot does not make it efficient to call 120+ people a day. You would have to call back to back to be able to do so. Sometimes, it would also be nice if HubSpot had a feature that knew before you called someone if the number isn't owned by anyone or fake.

HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management