Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot to keep track of all of our contacts, related companies, and deals associated with each of these. It really helps to keep things organized and connected. I love that it tracks all of my emails automatically as well as each deal/contract.
- User Friendly
- When a contact in an email is not associated with a deal yet but there are several emails in the chain, I'd like to be able to still attach those emails manually to the deal/contract.
- Definitely shorter deal cycles
- Follow ups are much quicker with the task tools and visibility of deal stages
I actually like this better than Salesforce. Salesforce felt like it was too overwhelming and took much longer to figure out. I didn't like having to take "courses" on Trailblazer to learn it. HubSpot is so much easier to use that I actually taught myself how to use it in about a day, and it works just as well for me.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
HubSpot is perfect for a sales organization to keep track of where each deal is at in each current moment and provide visibility to others in the company. If your business requires tracking, organization, follow-up of any kind, I can't imagine when HubSpot wouldn't be appropriate.
HubSpot CRM Feature Ratings
Using HubSpot CRM
1 - We have one individual in house that has been our contact with HubSpot and our in-house expert to help move things along and train. It requires a lot of time and attention and reaching out to HS support via phone/email.
- Using to track and analyze productivity via recording amounts and quality of calls
- Using analytical data from length of calls to hone in on what might be causing lower amounts of success. i.e., if a rep has an average of 45 second calls and isn't hitting their numbers, clearly quantity of calls may not be the issue, but more so the quality or content of the call.
- Hopefully to integrate with how we track the entire sale cycle of orders through all processes, including shipping, across the organization, up until it reaches the customer.
Evaluating HubSpot CRM and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Mostly finding something that was user friendly and quite easy to train on, as we are growing so rapidly as a company and don't have a lot of time to spend on the whole process.