Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation
I used IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation for the following use cases 1. Automatic tracking of the origin of various business requests 2. AI platform for request data collection, organization, and analysis 3. Integrated with legacy request processing system to process the request.
- Automated the tracking of the various business request coming from different origins
- Managed and segregated the different types of business requests using AI
- Easily integrated with our legacy system to process the different types of business request
- For heavy load, the performance should be improved
- The integration with the messaging system is a bit tricky and hence example documentation could be provided
- It is a very nice and powerful tool however still not very known, marketing needs to be improved
- If integrated properly then definitely it has very good ROI when used with a large amount of data
- Very nice and seamless integration with legacy database systems
- Provides AI platform for large data collection, organization, and analysis
1. Ease of use - It is very easy to use and integrate. A junior developer can even follow it without any major learning curve. 2. As per the data load, the services can be scaled up or down. 3. It provides a nice AI platform to automate the data from legacy data systems. 4. Above all, the deployment to the IBM Cloud PAK for Business Automation was very smooth and seamless.
It is always paid for the services used. However, more features can be leveraged by integrating with legacy systems to automate the business process and analyze the large data from various origins.
Do you think IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation again?
It is really well suited to automate the tracking to data, integrate with the legacy business systems to process the business data, and AI platform to analyze the collected data. There are a lot of integration challenges with the messaging systems and hence think once again before using it.