Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Sponsored Jobs
We use Indeed to list jobs for all of the positions we are hiring for within JAG Healthcare. We have several different locations and a wide variety of jobs listed. Having all of our jobs listed on Indeed has allowed us to keep track of all the applications we have received in one spot. They also help us make sure we are presenting our jobs accurately in the proper way to reach the correct audience.
- Gives you feedback on how your jobs are preforming.
- Lets you invite candidates to apply.
- I like being able to view the hiring insights that they offer.
- It would be helpful if in the messages tab you could sort messages into folders and mark messages as unread once you have read them.
- Reposting an old closed job is difficult because it is no longer in the templates. If I go to my closed jobs it would be nice if it had an option to "reopen as a new job".
- Some positions fill quickly and for others it takes time. Usually, we will get a lot of applications for new job posts and we are able to schedule interviews right away.
In the past, we have hired for roles such as LNHA, DON, RN, LPN, STNA, Maintenance Tech, Dietary Aide, Housekeeping, and Cooks.
The Indeed team is great at working with you to help you revise your job listings to appeal to job seekers.
Handshake is mainly for the college-age group. We have listed some of our jobs on here before, but never had a good turnout of applicants. We tried ZipRecruiter, but it was easier to manage all of our jobs if they were listed on one site. We would also sometimes have people apply on both our ZipRecruiter listing and our Indeed listing.
Do you think Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs)'s feature set?
Did Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) again?