Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
Influitive is the home of our organization's customer advocacy program. It allows us to easily pass valuable information to our advocates while also having the opportunity to collect feedback. The Influitive software, as a whole, gives us the chance to provide a uniquely elevated experience to our most passionate and dedicated customers who want to be closer to our org, as well as to each other.
- It gives us the opportunity to share valuable content with our users. (e.g. first looks at e-books, white papers, announcements of webinars, etc.)
- It allows us to easily collect feedback and insights from our community members through a variety of activity types.
- It makes it simple for us to reward our customers for helping each other, and our org, through a rewards store that easily connects to an outside vendor.
- Requests for product improvements can take time, leaving managers wondering if they'll ever be implemented.
- Influitive doesn't always take the recommendations of their customers when it comes to implementing Community best practices among their own customer base.
- I'd love to start seeing Influitive connect their customers to each other!
- I don't get as many surprise-and-delight moments from Influitive as I do from other vendors.
- Through Influitive, we've been able to measure a 40+% engagement rate among our members over time. This is an outstanding result, which shows the program is building a powerful advocate base among our customers.
- Our advocates are more and more active on social because Influitive makes it easy for customers to share not only marketing content, but also their pure love of the brand through personal photos showing swag, advocate activities, etc.
- Though the language capabilities within Influitive are lacking, the software allows us to easily connect with English-speaking customers from around the globe. Because of this, we've seen more involvement from customers in new geographies, which sets our org up for expansion.
If a problem can be easily addressed, Influitive Support is all over it! They're fast and always easy to work with. Some of the larger, or more unique problems, can get a little lost. I'd love to see a bit more follow-up on these more important issues, instead of me needing to reach out to find the status of a previously submitted issue. Overall, everyone at Influitive is kind and wants to help!
I don't see how customer advocacy if done well, doesn't automatically generate community building. To me, they're one and the same. As your advocate's complete advocacy-related activities, they're simultaneously building relationships with your org and each other. So yes, Influitive can do both. But I'm not sure why a community manager wouldn't focus on having them be hand-in-hand anyway. :)
- Khoros Communities (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Khoros Communities, in my opinion, isn't set up to host a customer advocacy program, as it's lacking key aspects that Influitive offers (e.g. ability to easily share information with advocates, advanced gamification, etc.) It's much better, however, for a discussion-based community. Community managers really need to understand the purpose of their program and the outcomes they want it to have. If they're looking for a solution that will allow them to generate a unique experience for a specific subset of their customer base (their advocates), Influitive is the way to go.
Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?
Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?
Would you buy Influitive again?
If an organization is looking to start a customer and/or partner advocacy program - Influitive is well suited to provide an amazing experience for members. Its various features and functions lend themselves well to building diversified experiences that, with some creativity from the community manager, can meet the needs of every advocate. Using Influitive has allowed me to grow a vibrant community of customers from around the globe who are more connected than ever to our organization and each other. I wouldn't want to try tackling my job without it!