Taavi Miku's review on Insightly
Updated May 25, 2021
Taavi Miku's review on Insightly
Score 5 out of 10
- Insightly iOS / Android Mobile App
Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
I run a small recruitment business. For customer relations, I have been used Insightly for about 5 years now. It covers the main basic needs for storing customers' data and handling customer relations including sales and manageing projects' info.
- Integration with third party application (like MailChimp)
- Integration with calendar (inc. Google Calendar)
- Affordable price.
- Quite of comprehensive overview/statics of different metrics.
- There are many things should be done better. Please see their own help center site https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/community/topics
- It's quite frustrating how slow Insightly implements even simplest suggestions, if at all.
- The inteface and user logic could be lot better and userfriendly
- Doesn't give an overview of a contact or customer data as it could - needs excessive clicking between different views/tabs.
- Increased Sales
- Improved efficiency
- Centralized contact management
- Streamlined business processes
I think that mostly I have managed to centralize contact management, somewhat less to streamline business processes, and even less improved efficiency and increased sales as there are some inconveniences in the system which holds back the overall workflow.
- In general it helped me to manage customer realations
- Handling projects' information
One proprietary CRM, which I used many years ago, was the best one I have ever used as it was custom-made and tweaked promptly. It was much more convenient to use than any other CRM, including Insightly which has some annoying quirks and shortcomings.
Do you think Insightly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Insightly's feature set?
Did Insightly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Insightly go as expected?
Would you buy Insightly again?
As a user, I find the design of this program clunky and not as user-friendly as it should be. A lot of things could and should be more logical and better support the input, retrieval, and management of information. For example, getting an overview of projects and contacts for one client requires a lot of clicking between different views. It is also clunky and non-user-friendly to enter contact information, which requires extra linking to parent entities, even though it could be done automatically.
Actually, I can't remember having used support, but what concerns to suggestions, which I find to be a part of the support in a way, then I'm not pleased with that. Taking into account suggestions has been extremely slow if they implemented these at all.
I can't provide a profound answer as I haven't used other CRM's, thus it's complicated to say in comparison to other options why one should or shouldn't use it. But I think it will do whenever you need some solution to better handle your clients and prospects and do it in a more contemporary manner, where your data is accessible on the internet wherever you are.
Insightly Feature Ratings
1 - I think supporting Insightly needs resourcefulness, patience, and complex thinking.
Evaluating Insightly and Competitors
Do not like to use
Slow to learn
- Adding task information to contacts, company etc.
- Getting overview of the information needed in contact