Overall Satisfaction with Instapage
We use Instapage to create and launch landing pages for our inbound marketing clients. Our clients range from realtors to pharmacists, with one thing in common, the need to attract more qualified leads. With Instapage we are able to create, launch and promote effective landing pages that drive traffic to specific marketing offers. It is simple to use, intuitive, works well with many other platforms and has stellar customer support.
- Plays well with the WordPress platform; offering its own plugin for quick transfer to your website!
- Provides pre-designed layouts that are helpful when you aren't sure which look you're going for.
- Mobile-friendly layout.
- Gives you full control of SEO optimization.
- Changing text color can be frustrating at times.
- The mobile-friendly version on the desktop layout is not automatic. You have to go into that view and change it up. And if you make any edits to the computer view, you have to go back to the mobile view and start all over. At least that's how it is in the version we pay for.
- It's not cheap. For $50/mo that's a hefty price tag for many small business owners.
- Would like to see more module options and pre-designed layout options as well as the ability to change the weight of fonts.
- There can be caching issues when you design and launch a page. It's been a frequent issue for us.
- We have sold several Instapage accounts to clients and have been happy with the reseller program that Instapage offers.
- We used Instapage very frequently before we started using SharpSpring and we loved it. It's a great tool when you're just starting out in your business, and as a marketing agency we really love the easy-to-use interface.
- Instapage has helped us monitor Facebook marketing campaigns more effectively since Facebook's metrics aren't accurate.
We are SharpSpring clients and love many aspects of their marketing automation platform. Because their landing page features and functionality need some refining, we still use Instapage frequently to service our clients' needs. We plan to use Instapage for as long as we need to in order to fill that gap that SharpSpring currently has.
It is well-suited for companies that are into inbound, blog often and create content. It is also beneficial for businesses who do a lot of Facebook marketing and advertising since it is simple to drop the pixel into the page. Technically you could design an entire website using Instapage. It is less appropriate for businesses who want to use just one platform for everything, i.e. HubSpot or SharpSpring. Those platforms offer landing page builders.