Overall Satisfaction with isolved
Payroll processing, human resources, onboarding, hiring
It is used by all staff in the organization. Primarily used by the business department payroll, some staff management, the review process, and human resource functions. It is nice to have a database for integrating many aspects of employee management.
- Tracking employee profile information
- Ihire feature for job postings and applicant tracking
- Support staff training
- Improve/expand the university library so that topics are easier to find
- Online user manual which is organized by application
- New user training needs to be broken down by module and all time for users to grasp a module before being thrust into multiple other modules
- Human Resource
- Allows more employee data to be shared over multiple locations in the organization
- Frustration levels have been higher due to crash and burn lack of training
- Allow the organization to manage staff growth/turnover more effectively
We had Sage and transitioned to isolved. The software has grown on us. The major support has come from Janelle Sherman who works hard to resolve our issues and provide clarity when using the product.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?
6 - we were rushed into transitioning to Isolved when Sage was purchased. It was a sink or swim transition.