Finest and leading ATS
June 24, 2021
Finest and leading ATS
Talent Acquistion Specialist
Cynet SystemsHuman Resources, 201-500 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
Technically most of the employees in my organization are depend upon JobDiva for various purposes which includes candidate sourcing to onboarding candidates to the Client. We all are relying on JobDiva if I talk in numbers more than 300 employees are using it at this moment. For me the problem of tracking candidates, following up with them and performing full recruitment cycle it all made easy with JobDiva. The use interface is surreal, for new users I would highly recommend JobDiva.
- First things first, the real time search. Currently this feature is my best favorite at this moment. It allows you fetch resumes from web portals like Career Builder, Monster and Dice. I save a lot of my time using this feature.
- Sourcing of candidates with JobDiva would my first priority because JobDiva allows you to create a database of your candidates. You just simply can go and check your reports and availability of candidates which usually saves a lot of my time.
- The user interface is pretty good and simple, for new users it's very easy to get along with.
- There are so many other good features as well like updating a new resume, activities, notes, mail merge. These all features can be performed easily.
- There isn't much to dislike but there are few things I still don't understand.
- If I check the recent option I don't see any relevant candidates with recent experience.
- If there would be a direct option from JobDiva page to reach out to the candidates, that would be plus.
I have been using JobDiva since 2019. I like how they keep updating it with new features for us.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
Would you buy JobDiva again?
I would definitely recommend JobDiva to my colleagues, to be honest I did recommend to my friends. Usually JobDiva is very useful for both active and passive recruiting, there's only one thing you should care about that's fetching resumes from web portals. If you're using JobDiva as a primary recruiting portal you might wanna fetch resumes with Real Time Search from Monster, Dice and Career Builder. You can save your candidates and make a database in JobDiva itself, I preferably do that which saves a lot of time.
JobDiva Feature Ratings
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts