Overall Satisfaction with Join.me
Join.me is used as a main platform for screen sharing both internally and externally across the whole entire organization. We are an organization that has a lot of telecommuters, as well as large number of offices around the globe. Join.me helps us overcome the challenge of time difference, geography and travel cost.
- Screen sharing available across different operating systems.
- Sufficient choice of phone numbers to call world wide.
- Screen capture! It is amazing for training, recap and follow up.
- The unlimited number of users (not that you want to do that often) when you sign up for a enterprise account.
- The ability to uniform the background to represent the colors of your organization.
- Integration with Outlook! In this area Joinme has often shown to fail when a user tries to generate a meeting out of an Outlook item like email. It also signs out frequently.
- The default phone information produced by clicking on the link on the application to invite users doesn't match the default settings on my profile.
- Join.me call in numbers.... It is not as convenient as adding a number to the list (or after the invitation is sent) without going back to the settings of that meeting. Convenient access to the phone numbers world wide, for the presenter is highly recommended.
- Saves on travel cost for a global organization
- Reduces the cost for an expensive video sharing equipment
- Available across all levels of users
- Doesn't require a lot of training to use the features