Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We currently use KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training company-wide to educate our users on known and potential cyber security threats. We've been using it for a little less than a year now and it has had a noticeable difference in how users respond to potentially malicious emails. I have personally been involved in the technical setup of KnowBe4 and with implementing phish campaigns and SAT programs. There's a reason KnowBe4 is the industry leader in SAT; their system just works.
- Training exercises are concise and approachable.
- Setup of the system is simple but has many useful features.
- Phishing campaigns are easy to use and provide very realistic phishing emails.
- Reports are rich and very useful
- There are a few issues with how forwarding phish emails with attachments is tracked with M365.
- We have been able to improve our cyber security posture significantly.
- Specific users that have had issues in the past are now much more aware of potential threats.
- We're receiving many more actual IT tickets regarding suspicious emails that would have slipped through before implementing KnowBe4.
- We've significantly reduced our overall score to below our industry benchmark
We explored using Terranova before deciding on KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training. The integration between M365 and KnowBe4 was ultimately what sold us. You're easily able to set up groups and SAML authentication with KnowBe4 that allows seamless onboarding into the system. You also are licensed with active accounts rather than some of the different models that Terranova used.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
We now have monthly training throughout the company with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training, so having fresh content was something we considered before implementing the system. It has made it easier for users to engage in the content rather than have to go through the same videos or wall of text each month.
We are currently utilizing the KnowBe4 SCIM integration with Microsoft 365 for user management. Once set up and configured, users are added/removed as things change within Microsoft 365. It could not be more simple. This allows for our existing onboarding and offboarding processes to remain the same and provide training/testing to users without having to do anything within KnowBe4.
The most important reports and metrics provided by the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training platform are phish test clicks and quiz answers. After every training and phishing campaign, we review user quizzes and clicks to see if there are users that need to be addressed. We also provide reporting to our board of directors to see how we have improved as a company in our security posture.
KnowBe4 is well suited for the task that it's marketed for, Security Awareness Training. It has all the tools and more than an IT Security Team could need to classify where a company lies on the vulnerability scale and provides a multitude of tools to improve their position. The interface is easy to utilize and the campaigns and training tools are easy to implement and disseminate.