Lifesize Cloud Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingLifesize Video ConferencingUnspecified7.72571012018-11-09T16:45:26.293Z
November 09, 2018
Lifesize Cloud Review
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Lifesize Video Conferencing
Our entire organization uses Lifesize daily, both for scheduled meetings and for ad-hoc meetings. We use it mainly for meetings with external parties such as our customers, partners, and distributors. As we are based out of Stockholm and many of our customers sit in cities outside of Stockholm, Lifesize provides us with a solution to keep close contact with our customers without the need for travel saving us both time and money.
- Lifesize provides a simple and intuitive GUI which makes it easy to use even for non-experienced users.
- We have many meetings with first time Lifesize Cloud users and all of them have been happy with the easy way of dialing into a meeting with any type of device they have been using.
- Very good integrations with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Slack, HipChat and others making it easy for the customers to continue using the preferred calendar/chat software and still be able to have the quality and security of a Lifesize video meeting.
- The licensing could be more flexible, specially for smaller companies that may have use of only a handful of licenses were the Premium 10 is to expensive and a Fast Start doesn't include all interesting features.
- The possibility to have only one portal/login for all our Lifesize customers instead of having to create a login for each and every one of our customers would be highly appreciated.
- Also to be able to pair the video systems to the Cloud before sending the system out to the customer would be a powerful tool.
- We have many customers outside of Stockholm where we operate. With Lifesize we can have weekly or even daily meetings with these customers without the need for travel saving us a huge amount of time and money.
- Instead of spending half the day traveling for one meeting we can have several meetings in the same time frame making it possible for us to demo our solutions to more new potential customers in less time which makes for more business deals done.
Very easy to deploy even when we aren't able to be onsite ourselves and only helping the customer remotely. The one thing that would be appreciated in future releases is the possibility to manage all different customers and their video systems from one portal and login instead of having to create a login for each and every customer.
Lifesize is one of the very few, if not only, video manufacturers to develop their own software and hardware making for a very stable solution that isn't as vulnerable to changes on the market and where all the different integrations always work well on both software and hardware as Lifesize release updates to both Cloud and Icon systems where many others can only update either the software or hardware. This also makes for a better quality overall.
After having tried and evaluated many different solutions and vendors I truly believe Lifesize Cloud is the best video solution on the market at the moment. The architecture behind the scenes is most impressive and makes for a solution that is stable, secure, easy to use and with great quality no matter which device you choose to use when calling into a meeting. Whether used for internal or external meetings Lifesize offers a solution that works even on really bad networks and low bandwidth. And the best part is that your organization doesn't need to change its current way of scheduling meetings with the different calendar integrations Lifesize provides.