Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Desktop sharing (156)8.585%
- High quality video (159)8.383%
- High quality audio (161)8.282%
- Low bandwidth requirements (151)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lifesize Video Conferencing, and make your voice heard!
$12.95 per user/month
$14.95 per user/month
$16.95 per user/month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Some key features include:
- Interoperable cloud video offering
- Integrated, plug-and-play H D camera systems and HD phones for every room with automatic software updates
- Consistent experience across devices
- Search-based directory with name-based dialing
- Instant and scheduled meetings
- Schedule meetings from Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- One-on-one and group calls
- One-on-one chat and group chat in a meeting room
- Share your desktop or a specific application
- Up to 50 live participants in HD video
- Unlimited audio-only calls included for users and guests in more than 50 countries
- Record and share video calls instantly with Lifesize Cloud Amplify
- Skype for Business support
- Web-based app support via our Lifesize Cloud Web App
- Desktop app support
- Mobile app support
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Meet anyone over video anytime, anywhere
- Supported: Record and share instantly
- Supported: Continue the conversation after the meeting via one-on-one and group chat in a meeting room
- Supported: Invite guests for free
- Supported: Pairs with award-winning Lifesize Icon conference room systems
- Supported: Experience Lifesize Cloud with a free 14-day trial
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Japanese|
- Lifesize Video Conferencing is an online meeting platform that provides effectiveness and simplicity, a mixture of professionalism and intelligence has provided me with an excellent service, working normally, so far it has not thrown me errors or setbacks, there is nothing that bothers me.
- Lifesize Video Conferencing helps me communicate with my colleagues, clients, and co-workers through simple and secure meetings, face-to-face screen sharing without limits or borders, helps me reach my clients with a unique experience as if we were dealing personally is perfect for closing deals, collaborating on projects with my co-workers and at the same time-saving time, streamlining tasks and completing work in record time, thanks to this tool I can connect from my sofa, having a coffee and even traveling in the plane is the perfect measure to not postpone my projects and carry them out without complications.
- Lifesize Video Conferencing offers some easy controls and anyone can use it
- The software is affordable
- The quality of audio and video is outstanding
- Supports a large number of participants
- In the simplest form of Video Conferencing, they work for small meetings
- In some of the newer models, the video quality is pretty darn good if you can support the bandwidth
- The table-top phone/speaker integrates nicely
- Lack of features or options to integrate with other solutions
- Audio was just ok. If it was a meeting with more than 3-4 people, it seemed it was too much
- I had a hard time with support. They were not very responsive and felt like an up-hill battle at times.
We wanted to take advantage of things like a Microsoft Exchange calendar, a "Join Now" button and integrating with Teams. These are all things that our company made a sizeable investment on and in order to take things to the next level, we had to move on from Lifesize Video Conferencing.
- Amazing Video Quality
- Fine audio quality
- Easy interface
- Less app size
- Accessibility from various interfaces be it desktop or mobile, windows or mac Or Android.
- Flexibility to access through browser also, also through Third party rooms.
- Document/screen sharing needs improvement.
- Abrupt disconnection without warning.
- Lag in turning on/off the mic.
- Data management/security concerns as it is outsourced.
- User friendly
- Easy to use
- Video quality
- There was not anything that I disliked.
Although we didn't use Lifesize as a large team, we get great support from the Support team.
- I feel more reliable and secure to get started with this tool.
- Quality audio video services.
- Screen Sharing is on of the most efficient way of communication with others.
- Meeting scheduling is also a fantastic and easy.
- I think side by size the audio option should provide the messaging option as well because sometimes I need to discuss the thing with few members and all the time callings are not carried out.
- Further while having a conference call I face a buffering situation in the background.
- Video resolution when it works is great. But it has frequent issues.
- Screen sharing is good when it works but has frequent issues.
- The ability to invite people to meetings is great but the user interface to schedule those is not user friendly. So we have few people that can use it remotely other than a few power users and people that join one of our two conference rooms that have the dedicated unit.
- The quality of service (QOS) varies greatly. We have constant lag and other issues that make it difficult to use and cause a great deal of frustration. When it works, its great but our users think it's a joke.
- Remote users have horrible QOS.
- Easier scheduling system to send invites out using web interface that ties into Outlook.
- The ability to "ring" a coworker like calling them at their extension.
- The ease of adding in participants to a meeting whether administrative or clinical.
- The network was unstable during some calls regardless of the size. The screen would shake throughout the call.
- There were challenges logging into a meetings to the point where we would have to log off our pc and log back in.
- Sporadic Audio issues would take place regardless of where we would us the app, on-campus or off campus
Larger meetings of 20+ participants can present some challenges to users when logging on as well as audio and video stability. Recurring visits using the same link over a period of 1-2 months can also become a problem where new links need to be created for participants to connect.
- It detects who is speaking and makes [their image] big.
- You can take virtual meetings on a laptop or in a meeting room.
- Easy to connect from anywhere.
- Share comments
- Draw features
- Office to Office Meeting
- Customer Meeting with the ease of connectivity, no software to load, simply open a browser to connect to the meeting
- Training and presentations
- Interconnecting to other systems
- The touchpad makes it extremely easy to join or start conference calls with a single pushbutton.
- The Lifesize solution is affordable and has been extremely reliable for our video conference calls.
- Camera quality is great and provides clear video for our organization.
- The pan/tilt/zoom features are very helpful to focus in on specific people or items during a training or demonstration.
- The unit is a little larger than we would like, but still easily fits onto most shelves.
- Changing the layouts on the screen (via remote control) can be cumbersome at times
- Additional microphones have a cord (rather than being wireless), which can be unsightly and a possible trip hazard
- It is great to have a universal directory that everyone has in sync.
- Good to have the flexibility to use a laptop for Lifesize.
- Good to be able to test the system using the Virtual Call feature.
- Previously with Polycom we had the ability to view the Far end via camera to see who was in the room or which location they were already on a call.
- The Virtual Test call could be improved further because during the recording of your video it should split the screen to show you what it is recording. It should also have the capability of calling you back to make sure that other people can call you.
- The quality of the video is not too good when more than 3 locations are connected.
- in-person training
- Clarity of voice and video.
- Relative ease of use.
- Working well across various platforms.
- Works well with other endpoint devices (example: Polycom).
- Complete management from remote office.
- Ease of use by inexperienced end users.
- Ability to program direct dial to frequent conference numbers.
- No Extra license for joining Video hardware devices.
- Lifesize Support is very responsive.
- Lifesize Touch panel with inbuilt Mic, Speaker & touch is fantastic
- Normal dialing & USB plug & play mode in new series.
- Polling Features
- Old system to be made compatible to current situation.
- Feature improvements
- Superb lip sync and lifelike quality 4k video.
- Share my content to my colleagues and customers in a high frame rate and 4k quality.
- Voice calls on Lifesize are crystal clear and always accessible.
- Ease of use: the Icon room systems are so easy to use, as is the computer and mobile application.
- Using Lifesize on my iPhone and iPad has been simple and highly effective.
- Connecting with Teams and Skype for business has connected everyone with ease.
- The web management platform gives me clear visibility on usage and allows me to easily manage my team and contacts.
- We would love to be able to brand our virtual meeting rooms.
- We would love to have the ability to create break out rooms from the main virtual room.
- Video voicemail would be excellent for missed calls.
With the added ability to simply book a meeting directly from Outlook or the browser, invite your room system and be faced with a simple yes or no on the screen of the room system, this is by far the simplest video conferencing solution that I have ever used.
- There are none.
- Zero support.
- Difficult to cancel the subscription.
- The helpdesk is designed to inhibit people from being able to respond. (You'll know exactly what I mean if ever you attempt to use it!)
- Video quality
- Sound quality
- Easier setup
- Availability & reliability: we've never had issues when the system was down
- It's well known on the market and easy to get support
- It is easy to use and set up
- Sometimes when we tried using LifeSize on 2 screens & 2 sets within one room it was a bit tricky to set it up to ensure both screens display the same.
- Similar case when we displayed the presentation and were sharing screen of one of our participants. There were cases when it was tricky to get the screen sharing mode and synch it with sound.
- The hardware provides very good quality audio. The satellite microphone is also used as a speaker and the touch screen navigation menu is easy to use.
- Allows for third party vendors to join by simply dialing or clicking on a link.
- Good quality video without compromising network resources. Each LifeSize call is capped at 2MB per call.
- Wish it had collaboration capabilities such as Microsoft Teams.
- It requires a client to install. Unable to join the call by simply accessing a web browser.
- It does not integrate well with other vendors such as Polycom or Crestron devices.
- High definition video.
- High-quality audio.
- Generally, it is bullet-proof.
- Great clarity of image
- Great in conference room settings
- Good audio quality for VoIP
- No easy way to record
- Guest access limits screen sharing
- Video quality goes down on desktops
- The video display is high quality.
- Ease of use in the interface.
- Good sound quality.
- The lower end models need a more robust directory assistant.
- The dial/microphone unit is poorly designed, and has a very fragile cable which breaks quite easily.
Any video conference room venue larger than the above will not work well, as the video oom is largely limited to a low-level of magnification, and the audio capability fails at about 20 ft. from the main unit.
Our campus faculty, business institute, and other departments are looking forward to using the system in addition to dual credit teaching.
- Easy to use
- Low cost
- Easy to manage accounts
- Knowledgeable and reliable sales and customer service at Lifesize
- Access to Lifesize Community, which connects other Lifesize users/clients, and gives users the ability to request features directly with the support and development teams.
- Technical support that is second to NONE!
- More screen layout options
- Ability to customize screen layouts
- ability to store ip based systems as favorites.
- Customizable recording interface--ability to change and arrange PIPs as desired
- Online training
Even though I do not have a large presence with Lifesize, I still get amazing support from their customer service, tech support and account managers. I have never had a question go unanswered!
Lately our account has been relatively dormant, and the sales and support team reached out and asked if there was anything they could do on their end to help us use the product more. Knowing that someone is monitoring, and cares, about our account is fantastic!
- Calling other LifeSize systems.
- Integrating with other chat systems.
- General functionality, ease of use.
- Call quality and reliability are beyond excellent! We never have to worry about dropped frames or glitching!
- The user support is next to none! If you have a question, Lifesize support is there to help, the first time, every time!
- The interface of every Lifesize system, new or old, is so user-friendly. We can demonstrate the system once and staff are ready to rock!
- I would like to see some of the point-to-point features such as far end camera control become available within meeting rooms as well.
- SMS meeting invitation right from the user portal would be amazing to have in scenarios where a lot of people are calling in.
- The system view options could be a little easier to access for quicker adjustment of what is being displayed on a call.