Overall Satisfaction with Listrak
Listrak is our email services provider. We use it to send out marketing and promotional emails to our customer database.
- In the world of self-service models for ESPs, Listrak provides a hybrid solution. They offer an inexpensive self-serve model that comes with an account rep for services and support.
- Great platform with many features and functions that is in a constant state of evolution and improvement.
- They have a great CEO who was the original founder of the company. He's managed to grow the business but chose not to be acquired like so many other ESPs in the past decade. This makes them nimble and able to address the needs of their customers.
- Their primary focus is helping eCommerce retailers grow their revenue using email marketing.
- Contract – be very careful about reading the fine lines of the contract. The pricing is not as straight-forward as others and they try to get you to commit for two years, which makes it more expensive in the second year, as your list grows.
- The warm-up process was done incorrectly on my account and, as a result, we got blacklisted by Gmail. This could have been avoided if more attention had been paid to the process. We are going to be digging out of this for quite a while.
- Listrak does not have an Amazon integration. Not all ESP's have this and it isn't something all eCommerce retailers want, but we could sure use it.
- User interface is not bad, but not quite as user friendly as others.
- Currently, it has not been as positive as I had hoped due to the challenges previously mentioned. I'm optimistic this will turn around.