Overall Satisfaction with LogicMonitor
We use [LogicMonitor] to monitor servers (real and virtual) and network devices etc. It makes it simple to have our eyes on everything at once.
- Tells us if a server is down.
- Tells us if a network device is down.
- Tells us if a CPU is near 100% utilization (or any level we define)
- Tells if disk space is running low.
- I haven't got any complaints, it's quite robust.
They respond very quickly and have good documentation. What more can one ask for?
Our environment is vast: on-premises, public cloud, private cloud, a combination of all/some. We monitor thousands of devices across the planet.
In the past we've used less-robust tools for monitoring, which have since been replaced with Logic Monitor. It also integrates with our ticketing system.