LogicMonitor Reviews

William Guertin | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2020

LogicMonitor, the last monitoring tool you will ever need!

Support Rating

We have yet to have an issue that is outstanding and not resolved, even a small one. I can't really think of any situation that we had that took more than a week to resolve and most in a couple of days at most. They are very responsive and knowledgeable even on the first level support. You are not going to be talking to someone following a script but someone who seems to have the experience of having used the product themselves. Finally, if there are real issues or new bugs that are found, it seems like they are sitting right next to the developers in terms of their ability to escalate and get things working again.
Read William Guertin's full review
Doug Hoover | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2020

LogicMonitor is great for monitoring infrastructure, both large and small.

Support Rating

LogicMonitor has always been very responsive and helpful in their support on the rare occasions when I have needed it. Our account includes an account manager, who has always helped ensure that we have everything we need for successful monitoring and reporting.
Read Doug Hoover's full review
October 30, 2020

LogicMonitor: one of the most flexible monitoring tools on the market

Support Rating

I can only offer feedback based on our experience with LogicMonitor thus far, and to be fair, we've not bought it yet but they've been very generous in the POC offering, and their support thus far. I've read plenty of rave reviews from various sources on how good their after-sales support is.
September 11, 2020

LogicMonitor - All in one monitoring software

Support Rating

The support at LogicMonitor (general and technical) has been perfectly fine for us. Any technical query we have raised has been dealt with in an acceptable and timely manner. Any feature requests we submit are also always seriously considered and even implemented.

LogicMonitor - A Strong Player in the Monitoring Field

Support Rating

I have only had to reach out to them a few times, but it has been a great experience every time. They do not have access into your environment until you enable support access, which is for a set amount of time. This is great because I know that my customers have data privacy unless there is a problem that needs to be addressed. When I am working on developing a new datasource they provide a sandbox account that I am able to do my work in. This allows support as needed in the sandbox environment so I do not need to allow access to production data for that process.
October 08, 2020

My LogicMonitor Review

Support Rating

They have one of the best support departments I have seen in a long time. Every single ticket has been taken care of in an amazing and friendly manner. Overall, I'm happy with the support quality and reliability. Most of the time I go with chat since it provides an easier way to address any questions about capabilities or how-to.
September 25, 2020

Improve your IT visibility

Support Rating

The support I have received for LogicMonitor has been very good, there is an instant chat feature under help which you can easily access and get support instantly rather than having to log a ticket and wait for a response. I've also not had any problems that haven't been resolved quickly.
September 27, 2020

Simple to set up and use

Support Rating

Support from LogicMonitor has always been very good, from account support through to technical support.

LogicMonitor Review

Support Rating

LogicMonitor staff feels rather like a family then an enterprise support. At least to me they are more friends than nameless and faceless empolyees.
Philip Bubel | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Excellent Enterprise Monitoring System

Support Rating

LogicMonitor’s support is excellent. They are reachable both via chat and email whenever you need them. Oftentimes most issues can be resolved in a few minutes through chat. More than once I’ve been working with an engineer, gotten pulled away to deal with another issue and come back to see the engineer has resolved my issue while I was gone.
Read Philip Bubel's full review
Kenny McGarrity | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

A wonderful cloud monitoring solution for all your needs

Support Rating

Whenever I've had an issue, I've always been able to get an answer that I'm delighted with. LogicMonitor support via chat is superb, and they have never failed to follow up. In the past, if there was a feature we thought the product should have, we were able to work with support. Their developers to implement it in a future release.
Read Kenny McGarrity's full review

About LogicMonitor

LogicMonitor is a cloud-based IT infrastructure monitoring platform that helps teams reduce time to resolution, optimize application performance, and gain true observability over complex technology stacks. With automated deployment and configuration, pre-built integrations library, and 24x7 support, the vendor aims to help teams rapidly optimize their tech stack for their end-users and customers.

With over 2000 pre-built monitoring integrations, the platform monitors the entire IT infrastructure stack, including:

• Networks and physical networking gear
  • On-premises and cloud-based servers
  • Cloud and container resources (including Kubernetes)
  • Websites and synthetic transactions
  • Virtualized environments
  • Configuration and CMDB monitoring
  • Applications, operating systems, storage, databases, and more!

LogicMonitor consolidates everything into one monitoring platform. This is to reduce complexity and the staff time required to effectively monitor complex IT infrastructures — whether physical, virtual, or in the cloud. The tool comes with advanced monitoring features, such as:
  • Automated deployment and configuration
  • Dynamic topology mapping for networks, servers, containers, and more
  • Alert escalation chains and dynamic thresholds for alerting
  • Machine learning and AIOps that includes anomaly detection and root cause analysis
  • Customizable dashboards and pre-built dashboard templates
  • 24x7 live support with real technical engineers

LogicMonitor Features

Has featureHybrid Infrastructure Performance Monitoring
Has featureTopology Mapping
Has featureCustomizable Dashboards
Has featureAlert Escalation Chains
Has featureAIOps Features (Dynamic Thresholds, Root Cause Analysis, Anomaly Detection)
Has featureCloud and Container Monitoring

LogicMonitor Screenshots

LogicMonitor Videos (4)

LogicMonitor Integrations

LogicMonitor Competitors

Datadog, PRTG Network Monitor, Dynatrace, Zabbix, ScienceLogic SL1, Auvik, SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor, SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN)

LogicMonitor Pricing

Our platform is broken down into Pro and Enterprise Pricing. Pro includes monitoring for all of your cloud, hybrid, and on-premises infrastructure. Our Enterprise package includes all of this, plus our AIOps and Machine Learning functionality that provides dynamic thresholds, root cause analysis, anomaly detection and more! LogicMonitor only charges by the device. What is considered a device? A device is anything with an IP address that you want to monitor, including a physical device or a cloud resource. This means multiple data sources under the same IP address can be monitored for the same price. Unlike some monitoring platforms. we don’t charge per node, interface, or metric.

LogicMonitor Customer Size Distribution