Overall Satisfaction with LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor as a monitoring tool can help us understand where the problem is. We can address outstanding tickets through our email support. It is also used to generate availability reports and usage reports for our managers and general managers. Thanks to this, we can have our physical and virtual infrastructure at its best performance.
- A great platform that allows you to set up and collect actionable data in minutes.
- It has a very intuitive user interface, is cloud-based, and does not require much maintenance.
- Its control panel is straightforward to customize and adapt.
- To make the application easier to use, if you don't find what you need, you can create your modules, as its panel can generate them and display them on the monitor in a few clicks.
- Device logging should be more specific.
- Add more straightforward options to monitor logs.
- Since its implementation, it has given us excellent results.
Thanks to LogicMonitor, I have hundreds of pre-configured notifications to customize individual entities, groups, or entire organizations. It has a good connection with the ticket system for creating, updating, and closing tickets. Extraordinarily accurate and provide an extremely clear dashboard, allowing you to monitor all the most critical systems from one place.
Do you think LogicMonitor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LogicMonitor's feature set?
Did LogicMonitor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LogicMonitor go as expected?
Would you buy LogicMonitor again?
LogicMonitor is a relatively easy platform to implement in any company; it does not require the supervision of agents at the endpoints of its implementation; it has support that will help you in every detail you need. It is very suitable for large and medium environments; you can monitor the most modern computer systems with very flexible and complete tools and options.