Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Rescue
LogMeIn Rescue is being used every day in our business to support our clients in their computer and security needs.
- File Transfer - simple and fast.
- Unattended access - simple to set up, just works, and is less hassle to clients as they don't have to walk through the connection process for repeat sessions.
- Screen capture - a great tool to save errors, etc. You can save these in client records for history/billing purposes.
- History/Notes - helpful for billing purposes. Can also be saved in client records for historical lookups.
- Unattended access service seems to fail and/or not start at times.
- After Windows updates, sometimes remote session does not reconnect after rebooting to install updates.
- Sometimes a session that is having trouble connecting will get "stuck" in the session list showing "connecting" and there is nothing you can do to end it or try to restart it.
- LogMeIn Rescue has had a very positive impact on our business. It has allowed me to grow my business from an "in-home" part-time tech support business to a full time business.
- We can manage multiple clients at a time, put sessions on hold that we are waiting on, and still take on new sessions at the same time.
Usability would be a 10/10 if unattended access/session restarts always reconnected properly. Also, the session disconnects frequently on some users. All in all, it's great.
Support is wonderful. We have needed support very seldom, but when we have, it's been top-notch.
It is very well suited to supporting end users and business users in computer issues, updates, and any software related problems. Even hardware updates can be done in most cases, and the session reconnects fairly well. It's less appropriate on a smaller scale such as a small office that wants to access work PC's from home.