Overall Satisfaction with MailChimp
We use MailChimp as a service offered by our company to our clients. Specifically, we manage newsletters and mailing lists for clients, both as a stand-alone product and as an integrated service tied into websites we produce. On the rare occasion we need to send an especially formal email to an audience, we use MailChimp for that as well.
- MailChimp manages mailing lists exceptionally well, tying into WordPress and general web platforms easily.
- MailChimp allows the creation of beautiful emails quickly and easily, with reliable performance across devices.
- MailChimp allows extremely detailed access to performance of campaigns, enabling much more granular information than other platforms.
- I'd like to see better responsiveness for wide monitors.
- It would be helpful to compare multiple campaigns for a given month, or month to month.
- The reduction in and prevention of headaches is the biggest factor. Need data? There it is. Want a template that doesn't look terrible? Done. Want to easily A/B test campaigns? No problem.
- Being able to install third-party MailChimp plugins into client websites makes things so easy. It reduces our setup time to mere minutes.
Constant Contact is awful. The site is archaic, the templates are just as bad, their best templates were apparently bought from MailChimp, their pricing is average, their reporting is terrible, and their list management is virtually nonexistent. MailChimp is what Constant Contact wishes it were. MailChimp is superior in every measure.
MailChimp offers an incredible suite of services at an amazing price, with an intuitive interface and very high quality templates. Their free version blows paid competitors like Constant Contact out of the water. I have recommended MailChimp easily a hundred times and they are my first and only recommendation for any sort of mailing list management and professional email creation service.