Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Microsoft 365 is used throughout our organisation, particularly in the finance department. In finance we use Excel very regularly for all our cost models and investment appraisals. We also use Word document for our financial reporting to companies house. Most commonly used feature/product in our company is Outlook, for emails. Outlook not only allows us to communicate electronically it also allows instant access to book meetings, set reminders and view calendar of events.
- Excel allows great data manipualtion
- Outlook is a great communication tool
- Word is great for business letters
- Outlook crashes far too often
- A more basic less gimmicky design of Outlook would be usefull
- Video call option from emails would be a useful tool
- Increases productivity
- Betters communication
- Provides management with clear information
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
Microsoft 365 is the best business tool available. It provides great variety of products which can assist a business in every way possible. Excel for instance allows for great data manipulation, if you enter raw data into excel you are able to create tables, graphs, and use formulas to workout different scenarios, etc.