Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Microsoft tools are by far the most used and recognized tools for word processing and email management. Microsoft Outlook is the tool we use most. It easily streamlines handling multiple mailboxes/addresses and seamlessly allows for us to address mail from a multitude of addresses based on the response needed.
- Broadly recognized
- Ease of use
- Good mobile interface
- I'd like to be able to add categories to items on my calendar
- A wider variety of templates for both Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- It would be AMAZING if One Note opened inside of Outlook instead of as separate application.
- Still having to pay for an Office subscription after purchasing Office.
- Service is reliable
- OneDrive was one of the best additions.
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
To be honest Microsoft tools have become a necessary evil. There is not an alternative available that compares. I'm still a bit old school and prefer stand alone installations versus cloud solutions. I have yet to find a comparable alternative for PC or Android. My clients have expressed some frustrations when their web based email applications were converted to Office 365 without being given options, some felt it was forced on them.