Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
We are using Microsoft 365 cloud edition in our organization along with some native applications like Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint installed on the systems of the employees. Microsoft 365 is an incredibly great solution for performing most of the routine work for any type of organization, as we get the best email service in form of Microsoft outlook and a wonderful collaboration solution in form of Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint. Other applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote are almost the fundamental requirements of any professional in today's world. Microsoft 365 has solved all of our basic work-life issues and being able to use the applications in the cloud, we can access our work on the go from anywhere without any problems. As Microsoft Teams is also part of our enterprise license of Microsoft 365, we can communicate and conduct team meetings virtually whenever needed. Microsoft 365 is available to use for all of the employees in the organization through the SSO facility.
- Have all the necessary applications available under one bundle to perform most of the routine office work.
- Availability of cloud version makes it accessible from anywhere and anytime without losing any continued working.
- Best solutions for emailing and collaboration with the team.
- Great data backup and collaborative working solutions through OneDrive for business.
- Ease of use and SSO availability.
- Pricing of enterprise license is high.
- Emailing (Outlook )
- Microsoft Teams
- OneDrive for business and SharePoint for collaborative work and data backup.
- PowerPoint for general management presentations.
- Excel for data entry and update etc.
- Microsoft 365 has provided multiple solutions for our routine work problems and overall performance is great, so ROI is highly positive.
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
Microsoft 365 has everything available within its applications bundle to perform any type of routine job and has a lot of potentials to get the job done in a more perfect and easiest way. Applications available with the Microsoft 365 are equally useful for any person, organization, or business in multiple use cases. I would recommend everyone to must try Microsoft 365, if looking for a complete office solution.