October 02, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Provides a virtual whiteboard for collaborating ideas and workshopping. This is used across the Business Analyst area and for business proposals. This provides a visual layer to a traditional word-heavy task. This also provides the capability to workshop and brainstorm anywhere, on any device. We are able to use standardised formats which really helps with internal branding.
- Process map complex processes.
- Provide a suite of tools for business analysis.
- Creates visually pleasant, reusable IP.
- Develop some highly technical templates with professional palettes.
- Make the section/frame tool more obvious for its use case.
It has allowed for team members to collab from home or the office. It has allowed for junior members to be exposed to on-the-fly analysis by heavy hitters and experienced team members, causing their capability uplift to be positively affected.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?