Not Bad
November 10, 2021

Not Bad

Katherine Deg | TrustRadius Reviewer

One of my clients uses Miro extensively for collaboration; that's why I have an account. It allows everyone to collaborate outside of the Googleverse.
  • Real-time collaboration.
  • Facilitate discussions.
  • Import other documents.
  • Design capabilities.
  • Learning curve.
  • Comments and editing.
  • Improved productivity.
  • Decent collaboration tool.
Since this app is not as intuitive as others, would suggest that there be better tutorials ... I am used to jumping into apps like these and immediately running with them, but Miro felt wonkier than lots of other apps have felt when I was trying to do this. Just a user's perspective.
It's a little easier to drop in images and apps than some of its alternatives.
I honestly think that without Miro my client would not really be able to collaborate well. That said, I would prefer they picked another tool instead.

Not sure

I didn't select Miro over Figma and would never do so—Figma is a way better choice and I'm glad my small team has permission to use it; Miro is just not as intuitive or as useful for design or collaboration as Figma is.
May be useful in meetings for collaboration, but when you're working as a creative, it's a bit lacking. Figma is much more intuitive and does a better job of creating presentations and exportable decks. Miro can be pretty wonky in terms of some of its design tools—what's with those arrows, for instance? Blech.