Best remote work collaboration tool
November 10, 2021

Best remote work collaboration tool

Miro is used across my entire business for many different reasons. Especially during work from home, this tool has been helpful for virtual white boarding sessions, creating customer journey maps, and sharing visual representations.
  • Numerous features
  • Easy to share boards
  • Hard to drag around the screen without moving objects
  • Wish you could duplicate something multiple times in just one click
  • Easier to connect things on miro without just arrows
  • Improved contribution by all team members
  • Made meetings more efficient
  • Added too much complexity to a task that could be done easily since you can make a miro board as big as you want
I would love to know more ways it can be used. I have only mainly used it when others set it up or I just put screenshots and sticky notes but would love to have a feature that easily explains or shows different things you can do with it. Templates would also be helpful.
It is relatively easy to share boards with others and have everyone contribute but it sometimes can get a little messy and unorganized when a whole team is using it which can create some inefficiencies.
Miro has greatly helped my team collaborate while working remotely. When looking at new aspects of our website we have used miro to put sticky notes on features we want to change. We also used it for a user research week where we met in small groups and outlined a customer journey through miro.

Not sure

Miro adds more visual creativity and I like the freedom to be able to create any visual layout I want with the drag and drop abilities.
Great for white boarding, showing different system charts, group excercises where everyone participates and puts in comments. Probably not best suited for making designs or making graphs.