Overall Satisfaction with Miro
A lot of everything. I am working on Decentralized Projects and partners who are interested to support people collaborating around Decentralized Innovation Fund On my own journey, I am taking notes in meetings, design processes, system architectures, and learning to do transparent project management on boards too. In the community, Miro is used for a lot of purposes from presentation, education, or documentation.
- Easy to handle the basics of making notes.
- Option to zoom in and out a lot.
- Multi selection and locking mechanism.
- Mass change options.
- Voting feature.
- Quick arrow dragging feature.
- Ranked voting system.
- Automation configuration (what happens when certain things happen in row)
- More detailed default param settings. for example if you create a new note you get it the same size and color as previous one, but when you do this automatic sticky with arrow, the arrow always is just the square one and we need to change it to what we prefered before.
- How do get affiliation code, would be nice to just have code under profile.
- Yes all the above. I like this product.
It's good and improves at quite a fast pace.
Not really sure, haven't found too many valuable no-code plugins, but the few I tried did work without errors. Unfortunately, tools were not sophisticated enough to automate the requirements. Would be nice to just fund the development of the feature.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
Well, it's suited for a lot of places and things. but I think it has little value on personal interviews and sessions. Sometimes just a chat is better.