Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I'm currently using it to describe the customer journey in an email nurturing campaign. There are various logic steps on the campaign so I use Miro to illustrate all the steps, visually. We also use Miro to illustrate all of our online tools and how they play a role in our digital marketing ecosystem.
- Colourful visual board options
- Free account option
- Informative Webinars to get you started
- When you open a project, it opens on my browser first then it opens on the app. Not sure why it does that.
- I haven't figured out if Miro can export a project to as a PDF file.
- It definitely helps cut down time for other projects we may want to illustrate.
I'm still fairly new to Miro so I don't have anything major to talk about.
It's simple to use and it's not overly complicated like some other collaboration tools out there. It's easy to share notes and get feedback on visual assets.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
If you have some design skills or you have used Illustrator before in the past, Miro will be easy to get used to. I think it may take a novice user a little more time to get used to using Miro because I feel there is a lot of tools to use and it could be overwhelming for a novice user. The icons on the navigation bar are sharp and pretty self-explanatory.