Miro - Whiteboarding goes online!
March 18, 2022

Miro - Whiteboarding goes online!

My team and I use Miro for whiteboarding. We use it to outline sales and account strategy, our account engagement process, as well as our operational processes and flow for a sales program that we are running. It's a great, collaborative tool that allows multiple users to be working within it at a time. It helps us to visualize our processes and whiteboard ideas while working remotely vs. being in front of an actual whiteboard within an office.
  • Whiteboarding
  • Process flow
  • Visual design
  • Outlining strategy in a visual way
  • Make it easier to zoom in and out of Miro via mouse clicks
  • When a text box is being edited, lock it from being edited by others
  • Improved productivity
  • Allowed multiple user input and team collaboration
  • Enhanced program design and flow
Not at this time.
Easily integrating into my daily use; easy to learn and pick up the "how to's" quickly.
Makes team collaboration through remote working seamless, easy, and enhances process design. Allows everyone to be involved and work to solve a common problem.

Miro is a great tool for whiteboarding and replaces the need for an actual whiteboard. It's great for designing out process flow, sales strategy, use for ideation workshop with fellow salespeople, and account engagement activities. Anything you would use a whiteboard for you can use Miro for instead, and not need to worry about your marker running dry!