Improve Your Cross Collaboration
March 28, 2022

Improve Your Cross Collaboration

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

I use monday.com for my project plans and requests from our clients at my company. I think it was very helpful once we successfully implemented to create a more streamlined process for reporting and closing the loop with clients once something has been completed. We have now expanded using monday.com for implementation plans, individual boards for ad hoc to-dos, etc.
  • Keep track of timing for each step in a project.
  • Clear delegation for assignments when collaborating.
  • Easy to connect with other team members and notify them of status updates.
  • I wish there was a way to change the user who created the original line item.
  • Sometimes a lot of marketing emails but I know that is part of the product.
  • More ideas on how to utilize it would be great.
  • Helped us streamline our integration and implementation processes with clients.
  • Built out efficient invoice management system.
  • Allowed for easier cross team collaboration.
I think that monday.com has a lot of very robust templates and examples of how it can be used by its users. However, it is sometimes a bit overwhelming to be presented with these boards that have tons of aspects. I think also offering more basic integrations and interfaces as examples would help people who are just getting started with the product utilize and appreciate it more.
I have only had to reach out to customer success at monday.com once or twice and both times they were extremely attentive and descriptive in their response. I could tell it was a real person on the other end which is great. They also sent me links to resources and other examples as well to review after.
I think that monday.com is always very reliable. I have never had an experience where I needed to use the platform and it was under maintenance. Overall experience has been positive to sum it up and I think the design is overall very user intuitive and good UI for all users.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think that monday.com is particularly useful for project management, customer service, or success teams. Incredibly useful for any task that requires a lot of check ins or time sensitivity because it allows a larger team to easily update and check in on the status of these items. I also enjoy using it for my own personal organization for separate tasks I am working on. I haven't seen it used with very technical tasks and management but hope to use that in the future.

monday.com Feature Ratings