Overall Satisfaction with Nimble
Nimble is our indispensable tool when it comes to outreach to potential customers via email or on social media. We get instant valuable information about our prospects from all social media platforms they are active on. This data helps us to start meaningful, targeted conversations with them as opposed to spammy looking messages the majority of marketers use. The CRM part makes sure that no conversation gets stale or any question is left unanswered.
- The data enrichment feature that pulls data from various social media platforms.
- The workflow management of the lead generation process.
- Triggers and notifications that remind to engage with the contact according to the designated criteria for different scenarios.
- The CRM module is best suited for lead generation, but not much for our other workflows.
- The dashboard is not customizable; its space is not very well organized.
- The built-in email client is not desirable to use (although it can be replaced by Gmail).
- Much improved email open rates thanks to the targeted approach based on social data.
- Time savings with the automatic data collection.
- Better bottom line with more business closed.
- Insightly and HubSpot CRM
Both Insightly and HubSpot are very capable systems in terms of CRM capabilities. However, Nimble is indispensable to us for its data enrichment feature that gives us the advantage of intel that is crucial for getting responses from our email campaigns We love how smart the tool is by combining the pieces of data from different social networks.
The strength of Nimble is in the ability to update the contacts by information from various social media platforms. The addition of the CRM is a welcome bonus, but not the central feature. The best use case, in my opinion, is to use Nimble to gather the data about prospects and integrate it with the more capable CRM tools.