Overall Satisfaction with Nimble
Nimble is a fantastic CRM tool; we have benefited as an organization because of its many goodies. Since its implementation, it has had a tremendous performance. Thanks to its many functions and tools, we have had no problems providing attention and answers to our customers without neglecting the other activities carried out in the organization. The CRM is fantastic; it is practically impossible to leave conversations and customer requests unanswered.
- Nimble is used as our default CRM to generate and maintain leads.
- Nimble's UI is user-friendly and integrates practical tools and functions to provide better interaction with our customers.
- It allows us to give better attention to potential customers through different web channels, messaging, and email.
- I liked it a lot, and it has had an outstanding performance since its implementation.
- The web application does not work as efficiently as the desktop application, and, in my opinion, it is expensive but worthwhile software.
Do you think Nimble delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nimble's feature set?
Did Nimble live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Nimble go as expected?
Would you buy Nimble again?
It has a comfortable and easy-to-use interface and has quality tools for sales, social media monitoring, and getting leads.
I like their technical support; I have used it a few times, they have been quick to respond and solve any problems.