Overall Satisfaction with ON24
We run 50 or more webinars each month and have ON24 integrated with our marketing automation platform Marketo. It is predominantly used by the marketing department but we have also helped other departments use it since it is typically a better user experience than the platforms they were using previously.
- Provides multiple views for users to customize to their liking.
- Has good reporting to track key metrics for each webinar.
- Integrates well with other parts of the marketing stack.
- Not have to provide new login credentials for a recording just because the initial one was postponed
- Each analytics report takes a while to pull up
- Better search functionality within the ON24 Analytics Dashboard
- We've nearly doubled our monthly webinar volume in a short couple years by dedicating more resources to ON24.
- These webinars are our number one MQL producer and they can be sent over to the sales team almost immediately.
- Outside of marketing we have been able to use it for Enterprise wide meetings and announcements making them much better received by the audience.
- Integrate with CRM/marketing automation software
- Conduct lead scoring
- Track registration and attendance
- Identify and track top-engaged accounts
We operated primarily with webinars pre COVID so we didn't have to adjust when the pandemic hit. Our audience was used to seeing many ON24 webinars per month previously and the recent pandemic didn't change that. I'm sure that a number of companies who were reliant on in person meetings would have greatly benefitted from an ON24 subscription.
In both companies I have worked with that use ON24 upgrading, adding users, increasing number of departments that use ON24 has been done with relative ease. Another benefit to ON24 is that it is an easy to learn, intuitive platform so it is easy to train new employees so they are able to be a valuable resource in helping with our webinar strategy very quickly.
In both instances where I have used ON24 we switched from GoToWebinar. The switch wasn't necessarily because of negativity towards GTW but we simply outgrew them. We needed to be able to do more webinars (a lot more) and wanted a more robust analytics platform with more integration opportunities. ON24 offered us an enhanced user experience as well as the integration we were looking for and the scale we were looking for.
Do you think ON24 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ON24's feature set?
Did ON24 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ON24 go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ON24 again?
If you are looking to run multiple webinars monthly, daily and even simultaneously then I would recommend ON24. I've never encountered a problem with bandwidth or the program freezing no matter how many webinars we had going on at once. At a previous employer that also used ON24 we started receiving better feedback post webinar from users once we switched because they enjoyed the interface much more than the platform we were using before.
ON24 Feature Ratings
20 - Our digital team of two uses it the most as they run all the marketing webinars. The internal training team is starting to use it as well so their webinars will be in the same platform and linked to Marketo for all the follow up and reminder emails. A number of others on the marketing team have access to all the reporting so we can check in on the statistics.
1 - There is one main point of contact for ON24 in the marketing department. She is able to troubleshoot just about everything, at least from my prospective she has handled everything, and she is the liaison to the ON24 support crew to get answers that she may need extra help with.
- Handle the volume of webinars enterprise wide
- integrate with marketo to enhance reminder and thank you messaging
- Provide in depth reporting on webinar attendees
- Streamline messaging for internal training webinars
- It took a few years for the internal training team to switch to ON24. Once they saw the capabilities and how easy it was to use compared to what they were used to it became a no brainer.
- Can't think of anything else we would use it for other that continuing to increase the volume of our webinars. Maybe if we keep watching the webinars that ON24 produces we will see something new we'd like to try