Overall Satisfaction with Parallels Remote Application Server
We are using Parallels Remote Application Server for providing and ensuring secure access for our engineers and development teams to the application servers for UAT and PROD. It has helped us ensure security for accessing the servers and software tools and applications hosted on the network.
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Establish virtual server connection from mobile devices
- Access restriction based on the user roles
- On demand auto scaling of resources
- Auto provisioning
- Support for multi factor authentication
- Need more options for MFA to be integrated other than Active Directory
- Sometimes the remote connection freezes, and the session terminates unexpectedly. There are minor glitches that have room for improvement.
- Easy to manage and scale all the workloads based on the requirements
- Automated virtualizations help us to speed up the setup process for Azure Virtual Desktops
- Easy management of cloud resources has helped us to improve overall efficiency
- Custom report generation has helped us to get more insights into usage patterns and ways to improve
Yes, it has helped our teams and engineers to work seamlessly in the pandemic situation. We all can connect virtually to the resources using the application and browser and do the work. The Parallels Remote Application Server UI is very intuitive and simple to use.
It has provided us with the flexibility to reduce the dependency of the teams to come to the office and access the servers and resources from the comfort of their devices and perform the task. This has helped us to boost the efficiency and agility of the teams.
We are using Microsoft Hyper-B and VMWare. Parallels Remote Application Server has seamless integrations with them, and we are able to work without facing any issues.
Security for any system or server is most important in today's IT world. Parallels Remote Application Server with end-to-end AES encryption has helped us ensure the same and prevent any data leakage or malicious activity.
Overall, support from the Parallels Remote Application Server team is excellent. We have not faced any major challenges with the initial deployment and setup.
Do you think Parallels Remote Application Server delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Parallels Remote Application Server's feature set?
Did Parallels Remote Application Server live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Parallels Remote Application Server go as expected?
Would you buy Parallels Remote Application Server again?
Parallels Remote Application Server is well suited for teams and projects where you need a secure and reliable solution for your engineers to easily connect and work on the cloud servers. It has the ability to manage access and privileges to different resources very efficiently.