Overall Satisfaction with Procore
Mortenson is a General Contracts that manages projects of all sizes for commercial, energy and infrastructure projects. We leverage Procore for all of our project management and QA/QC tracking. Using Procore has allowed for time savings with the RFIs and submittal processes. The mobile tools allow our team members and trade partners access to all project information while in the field saving time and cost of having to go find the information at a computer or in our job trailers.
- Drawing Management - web and mobile having drawings at your fingertips in the field.
- Trade Partner Collaboration - sending and receiving day-to-day communication with our trade partners and getting the information faster.
- Mobile tools - system is easy to learn and access and allows everyone to be part of a project.
- Construction specifications and markups is missing from the tool.
- Ability to incorporate our business workflows into the existing tools without paying for customization.
- Better permission structure for tools and ability to customize the permissions in greater detail.
- Saves cost and time with a more uniform application for all of our projects.
We've used a 3rd party vendor to integration on prem Oracle EBS for Team Members, Contracts, Cost Issues, RFQs, Tasks and Project integrations between Procore and Oracle. We use a lot of other 3rd Party applications that have custom built integrations with Procore for project cameras, photo documentation, scheduling and many other functions.
Procore Daily log tool has limited use for us. We find this tool to be a bit cumbersome for our Foreman and Superintendents to utilize on a daily basis especially for large projects with multiple supt's and trade working. We found that we didn't use all of the daily log functionality and focused on Notes and Manpower as those were the primary things needing to be recorded. While the mobile app did allow for Trade partners to enter their daily logs; our usage was low as this wasn't the most user friendly tool that is available in Procore.
While each tool has the good and the bad, Procore has been a much easier tool to implement and gain user support by our team members. It's user interface on mobile and web has been easy for everyone to use and get on board with minimal training.
Do you think Procore delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Procore's feature set?
Did Procore live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Procore go as expected?
Would you buy Procore again?
Procore is a great tool for our company. Its mobile functionality allows everyone to get the information they need while out in the field and not have to track something down. It's easy to use and has flexibility in implementing what is needed. Procore's toolset allows for greater collaboration of everyone on the project team from the owner, design team, general contractor and all the specialty contractors.