Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics CoreXM
We use Qualtrics CoreXM for a variety of reasons both inside and outside of the organization. But the main purpose is to capture the voice of our customers through satisfaction surveys and other customer engagement studies. We have also used it to gauge customer preference in health plan coverage design via conjoint surveys. This helps us zero in on which coverage features are most important to the greatest number of our customers. We have also use Qualtrics CoreXM to reach out to former customers to better understand why they left us and - more importantly - what we could have done to make them what to stay. This too has been helpful in designing and modifying our insurance product offerings. We have also used it to measure our Net Promoter Score over time. Qualtrics CoreXM is versatile, easy to use, scalable, and robust. Plus the online self-help tools are great, as is the live support team. We have had several licenses for the Qualtrics application for over 10 years now (I think - perhaps longer). It is a great tool that can be used in so many ways - only limited by your imagination.
- Qualtrics CoreXM is easy to use for quick one-time surveys or for measuring opinions over time
- It's great for sending/managing RSVPs for meetings or other gatherings or to collect important data like Conflict of Interest declarations.
- Qualtrics CoreXM's reporting and crosstab functionality is beefy and gets better all of the time. I'm always amazed at how easy it is to generate reports for sharing my survey response data and research.
- All data analysis applications make analyzing open-ended responses (verbatim) difficult to bucket and find trends. Qualtrics CoreXM is getting much better at this with Text IQ, but it's still hard to analyze text responses.
- Customization of the look and feel of your survey is fairly limited - it works, but it would be nice to be able to have more design tools to better customize the respondent survey experience. Again, this too is getting better.
- Sometimes adding contact data in the "directories" function is clunky and very slow.
- Increased ROI as we have been able to modify products based on what we have heard in surveys that has lead to higher enrollment numbers (roughly 5-7% YOY 2019 to 2020) due to product feature modifications.
- Compliance with communication needs and form completion (i.e. Conflict of Interest declaration forms) is a snap with the platform - also saves time, because the reminder feature allow us to send the form to providers who have not yet responded as many time as necessary to get the best response rate.
- Combining all of our survey/engagement research needs to just the Qualtrics CoreXM platform keeps everything in one place and gives is better survey governance. Also saves us money not paying for other applications.
Qualtrics CoreXM is the only product of its kind I have used. I was not with SelectHealth at the time the application was chosen. I wasn't in a similar role in previous jobs, so I'm not familiar with competing applications like Question Mark, Survey Gyzmo, Survey Monkey, Red Cap, etc., but I have heard from those who have used those other programs, that Qualtrics CoreXM is superior in functionality, customization, and reporting.
Do you think Qualtrics XM for Strategy and Research delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qualtrics XM for Strategy and Research's feature set?
Did Qualtrics XM for Strategy and Research live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Qualtrics XM for Strategy and Research go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Qualtrics XM for Strategy and Research again?
Super easy to use and get up to speed on. Very easy to create, modify, copy, design surveys. Fantastic user support if I get stuck or have questions.
Excellent customer service. Everyone I have ever talked to at Qualtrics CoreXM knows the platform in and out and help me do what I need help doing. Always helpful, professional, and responsive. Plus, the online self-help tools are stellar.
I think Qualtrics CoreXM can be used in nearly every scenario. It is best suited for internal or external gathering of the voice of the customer through product/service satisfaction surveys, disenrollment surveys, net promoter scores, post-meeting satisfaction surveys, comparison surveys (conjoint studies), etc. It also works well as a knowledge-transfer assessment tool (for tests or quizzes). Also, as a way to capture registrations or RSVPs. It is not as well suited for managing an online community forum that relies on participants to see and react to comments/responses from other members of the online community (like social media). There are other products better suited for that use case.