Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online is being used to do all of our bookkeeping, accounting, payroll and budgeting for all of our different accounts. Although I am the primary user, our grant writer, accountant, treasurer and auditor all have access to the program.
- It enables me to do a P&L for each specific program as requested by the county for the grant money that they give us.
- It enables me to do [an] organizational budget as well as a budget for each specific program
- It enables the accountant and the auditor access at any time for transparency
- I would like to be able to post a refund to come out of expenses instead of income
- Correcting posting errors could be made easier
- Matching unapplied payments could be easier
- It helps me stay on budget within each different program
- It has made it easy to provide necessary reports to funders
- It helps me break down expenses for each program
- It enables the Auditor and Accountant to sign into the program
My employer was already using Quickbooks when I got here. As the Executive Director, I do all the day-to-day accounting. This program is easy to learn and use. I was able to add budgets by class so I can run P&Ls for each of the different programs as well as an organizational budget.
Do you think QuickBooks Online delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with QuickBooks Online's feature set?
Did QuickBooks Online live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of QuickBooks Online go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy QuickBooks Online again?
As I said, I am not an accountant... but, the Executive Director working in Quickbooks. If I can do this, anyone can!
I really have not called support in the 7 years that I have been using Quickbooks. If I have a question, I Google it and I have always got an answer to my question.