Updated November 04, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Overall Satisfaction with Radian6
- The ability to dive into data various ways and bring user directly to source of mention. I love the ability to look at data and dig into the data. For example, looking at Topic Trends and then being able to dive into the River of News from a specific point in the Topic Trends. Another way would be to look at the keyword groups, dive into media type and then dive into a specific media type for more detailed data about Twitter or Forums specifically.
- I really like the art of the Keyword Configuration and ability to filter noise.
- Number of sources covered. One of the things I love about the tool is the ability to crawl so many sources including social media sites, blogs, mainstream news, forums, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and more. The tool covers over 650 million sources of data the last rep I talked to in late July, 2013.
- Ability to train multiple users across the organization.
- I really like the Engagement Console workflow and use the feature to delegate mentions to the appropriate stakeholders. I also like to flag and prioritize mentions among team members. We can also respond to mentions from the tool specifically if we need to.
- Provide insights based on data.
- Customize Reports. Many times, I would like to see data a specific way. Currently, this tool does not allow me to custom build a report in the tool to send to my managers. I will need to export data and create my own dashboard based on the data I would like to see. The Summary Dashboard does not provide me the reporting I need.
- Sentiment could be improved.
- Turning data into actionable insights across the organization.
- Using custom reports to gain more budget for paid media and other areas.
We evaluate up to five listening tools every year and each has their pros and cons. Radian6 satisfied our needs in reporting, insights and the representation of the data. We also liked the amount of data the tool could pull conversations from. We found this tool had the ability to capture a wide range of sources for mentions.
- Listening for mentions of the brand, industry and competition.
- Based on insights determining what actions should be made for the product, company or brand.
Evaluating Radian6 and Competitors
Yes and No. I believe the live webinars are needed and then time needs to be dedicated to self-train or work with a team who has additional training.
I really love the overall support process for Radian6; however have had some communication issues with some reps to clarify understanding at times.. I find the overall process of this tool's support great. I would like the Account Reps and Customer Service Reps to be more knowledgeable once I get to them. Sometimes, it takes a few times to connect before an issue is solved.