Overall Satisfaction with Raiser's Edge NXT
Raiser's Edge was getting a little outdated, however, with the edition of Raiser's Edge NXT, I am blow away. It's a little costly however the return on investment is worth the price. Raiser's Edge NXT is a revolution. I work for the Foundation of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and we use this only in the Foundation. We purchased NXT about two years back and we track major giving prospects and daily we are sent updates indicating we need to reach out to a donor and we could send reminders, notes to other users.
- Raiser's NXT allows you to track major giving prospects by receiving daily updates on donors, pledges and other outstanding items.
- NXT provides consecutive years on each donor record and includes detailed charts on donor giving.
- They took the Raiser's database version and made is visually appealing and user-friendly. Content is a lot easier to find in NXT.
- Very mobile friendly and they make it easy to add notes and assign tasks to users.
- NXT consecutive years are a little off sometimes. Sometimes the years will be different in the database then in NXT.
- NXT is a little expensive however worth the investment.
- NXT pledge information could be a little more user friendly. Sometimes it's hard to tell outstanding pledges while traveling and using mobile.
- Operational Efficiency
- Increased revenue from new donors
- Increased revenue from existing donors
We have received a higher amount of donations in the last couple years and increased donor giving for many major giving prospects. Raiser's Edge NXT has made it very user-friendly and efficient for cultivating and sustaining donor contact, interests. We have an annual meeting in a different state every May and we need to be able to easily pull up donor records especially when our Raiser's app isn't working. We could just go to Blackbaud.com and sign in and access records.
I currently am a site admin and we use several Blackbaud products other than Raiser's and NXT. Blackbaud is a go to for any relationship management and solutions tool. I manage our WordPress website which is through Blackbaud along with our donation form through NetCommunity and Blackbaud target analytics tool. It's a little expensive but we have a full and comprehensive package with Blackbaud.
I've used Salesforce in the past however Raiser's NXT to me is more updated, visually appealing and user-friendly. Also, Blackbaud just has a large array of tools we use on a daily basis so we have a contract and package with them. We currently have a Blackbaud hosted website, donation page, target analytics to analyze and track donor giving capacity.
Raiser's Edge NXT is a must especially if you are a major giving fundraiser and always on the road. It's perfect for easily pulling up donor records while traveling and at business meetings or exhibit halls. Alerts are provided on your profile to notify you when it's time to cultivate, reach out to donors. It gives suggested next steps to contact donors. You may assign tasks to other users on the road.