Overall Satisfaction with RingDNA
RingDNA is being used by our call center intake department both make and receive phone calls to potential clients. We have integrated the RingDNA extension with our Salesforce platform to dial clients directly from their case records. We also use RingDNA to screen inbound phone calls and route them to the appropriate agents with the necessary skill set to help them. We use their after-hours voicemail services when our business is closed.
- The AI feature allows for easy auditing and reviewing of phone calls.
- Calls are recorded live and saved in the call records so they are easy to find.
- The AI feature annotates the phone call in its entirety.
- It is easy to create a task in RingDNA so that clients can be followed up appropriately.
- Has a text feature that has allowed us to text more with our clients.
- Able to send documents via text
- Dispositions are easy to use.
- Needs have more flexibility with cadencing
- More control over time zone dialing.
- Creating a feature that avoids duplicate phone numbers, clients, contacts, etc. from being created.
- It has increased our telephone productivity and we are talking to more clients.
- We are signing up more cases thanks to texting our retainer documents.
- Our call center staff is happier because of how easy RingDNA is use.
We selected RingDNA because you get so many features that are already built into their product that you do not have to pay extra for them. Five9 was not as simple to use as RingDNA and it did not include many of the features that RingDNA offered. It was also more expensive. RingDNA is also specifically designed to easily integrate with Salesforce.
RingDNA is on top of any type of technical issue I may have. They are thorough with keeping you updated and aware of any troubleshooting that is occurring (as well as any routine maintenance that's expected to occur). It has never taken more than 24 hours to resolve any issue I have had.
RingDNA is very user-friendly. The application is overloaded with so many features that you would never figure out our use. It's layout is sleek and maneuverable. I've been able to train dozens of our agents remotely on how to use it and they too have been successful and impressed with the ease of use.
Do you think Revenue.io delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Revenue.io's feature set?
Did Revenue.io live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Revenue.io go as expected?
Would you buy Revenue.io again?
RingDNA is very well suited for both call center environments or an office where there is a lot of phone traffic. RingDNA keeps calls organized so that a record exists of how many times a client has been called, the results of those calls, and if any other appropriate actions need to be taken. This allows others in the company to pick up the record and know exactly what is going on to better serve the customers without confusion. Because we have an auto accident, PI, mass tort, and disability department, RingDNA has made it easy to route calls to the employees who specialize in those fields. This avoids unnecessary holds, transfers, etc. RingDNA does so much more than make and receive calls though. It also allows you to text with clients so that if important information needs to be relayed on the fly, it can be sent while you are still communicating with your client. We can send our clients time-sensitive documents via text and they can return them immediately to help move their claims along quickly without waiting for snail mail. The AI feature is one of the best I have ever seen.
Revenue.io Feature Ratings
20 - Our current RingDNA users are our intake agents who work both in our call center and remotely from home. They are usually the first point of contact for many of our clients as they do the pre-screening to verify if they have a case we can sign up. They also send our retainer documents to clients and then follow up on their return.
- Implementing more use of texting documents.
- Using the tasks feature to help coordinate work flow for the day.
- The AI features that track all aspects of a phone call.
- Cadence activities so that we reach clients via several different mediums.
- Make more documents textable so that we continue to update clients' cases throughout the process.
- Cataloging saved recordings and AI transcripts for training purposes.