Revenue.io (formerly RingDNA ) is presented as a "sales acceleration engine" for inside sales teams using Salesforce. According to the vendor, its Intelligent Dialer for Salesforce aims to help outbound sales reps use Revenue.io to make more calls, connect with...
- Call notes & tags (12)9.393%
- Automatic call logging (12)9.393%
- Contact preview (12)9.090%
- Dialer-CRM integration (12)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Revenue.io, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Revenue.io (formerly RingDNA ) is presented as a "sales acceleration engine" for inside sales teams using Salesforce. According to the vendor, its Intelligent Dialer for Salesforce aims to help outbound sales reps use Revenue.io to make more calls, connect with up to 400% more prospects, and fully automate voicemails. Part of the value proposition is also improving inbound call performance. Calls can be routed to the right reps based on any marketing source, complete with prospect data that helps reps have more successful conversations. Revenue.io also automates call logging and reporting, providing managers with dozens of actionable reports out of the box. The result: more dials, more conversations, more inbound call conversions and more revenue.
According to the vendor, key benefits include:
Make More Calls & Accelerate Revenue with Click-to-Call, CTI, Local Presence, Prioritized Dialing, Automated Voicemails, Dynamic Call Scripts and More.
Optimize Inbound Call Conversions with Call Tracking and Intelligent Call Routing
Discover Which Marketing Sources Drive the Most Valuable Calls
- Supported: Single line dialing
- Supported: Double line dialing
- Supported: Call into server with landline
- Supported: Call into server with VoIP "soft phone"
- Supported: Call into server with mobile phone
- Supported: Contact preview
- Supported: Dialer-CRM integration
- Supported: Call notes & tags
- Supported: Automatic call logging
- Supported: Outbound dialing
- Supported: Inbound routing
- Supported: Click-to-call
- Supported: Recorded voicemail drop
- Supported: Dialer contact import
- Supported: Campaign & list management
- Supported: Sales emails
- Supported: Follow-up calls
- Supported: Dialer reporting & analytics
- Supported: Dialer call recording
- Supported: Dialer call monitoring
- Supported: Call tracking
- Supported: IVR
- Supported: DialNext
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, South Korea, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Israel, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Swedan, Finland, Mexico|
- Record calls
- Voicemails drop
- Quality on calls
- Calls dispositions
- It froze sometimes.
- Call quality is consistently good (compared to previous dialers)
- Conversational AI seems like a powerful tool. Underused in our company.
- It constantly logs out and forces me to log back in through both RingDNA and Salesforce before calling or texting anyone which requires a 2 step process. This can be prevented by logging into RingDNA at the start of each day before Salesforce, I just need to make this a habit!
- When you go into "Contacts" in the dialer and search for someone, it does not predictively auto-populate Contacts based on what you have typed so far (unlike Salesloft, Outreach, etc) so you end up typing most of the contact's name each time when searching. Not a huge deal since I am primarily searching for people in Salesforce, but it would be nice to have this in dialer as well.
- Global Calling
- Voicemails that never go amiss
- SMS feature
- Dedicated sections for Missed Calls and Voicemails
- Global Time Zones are not always correct
- Has some lag since it is through Google Chrome Extension
- Speed at calling through lists, loading the account data into the intelligent dallier
- Using the calling notes and other values, as triggers into our workflows
- Using ringDNA data in our Marketing cloud journeys for customer service and sales purposes. For example, triggering an email send based on the results of a phone call
- Managing numbers - we have loads of numbers and managing the deleted, active and so on is not as simple as it should be
- I have had a few minor issues with setting up call flows, once operational though, they work perfectly
- The AI feature allows for easy auditing and reviewing of phone calls.
- Calls are recorded live and saved in the call records so they are easy to find.
- The AI feature annotates the phone call in its entirety.
- It is easy to create a task in RingDNA so that clients can be followed up appropriately.
- Has a text feature that has allowed us to text more with our clients.
- Able to send documents via text
- Dispositions are easy to use.
- Needs have more flexibility with cadencing
- More control over time zone dialing.
- Creating a feature that avoids duplicate phone numbers, clients, contacts, etc. from being created.
- Sales outreach cadences
- dialer service
- call intelligence
- User interface
- mobile app
- email tracking
- I can easily track the volume and methods of outgoing calls, thus being able to carry out a deep analysis of the calls that have been made every day.
- Calls can be heard again and can also be forwarded to work colleagues within the same platform.
- It has a friendly interface which allows easy learning for new users and thus to be able to adapt almost immediately.
- Sometimes it loses the quality of the calls, I do not understand if it is the platform or the customers when calling.
- They could put in a phone number checker, I've had trouble with that several times already.
- The reports it generates tend to be limited no matter what subscription you have.
- Option of using a local number while dialing at specific location.
- Helps to dial numbers automatically one by one once added to the list which helps save the precious time of the sales rep.
- Call quality at times is a big issue.
- Many a time the application freezes while using and needs to be restarted, which is a big issue.
- Local Presence Calling.
- Integration to Salesforce.
- Staying Connected. There is an extra call step before you ring your prospects.
- Sometimes you have to identify a caller before you can make a call, which slows down the process.
- Learning curve to use
- Very expensive
- Difficult to set up
- RingDNA gives our reps control over who they're calling and when they should call to maximize the dial's impact.
- RingDNA's calling feature allows you to use local presence or randomized numbers to reach your prospects.
- Depending on your region, RingDNA also allows you to record calls and provide coaching feedback to your reps.
- The biggest value that RingDNA provides is transparency through Salesforce -- we are able to track a rep's dial all the way through to a closed won deal.
- We are working with them to create some custom fields in our dialer -- other than that, they provide great support and we haven't had any issues.
- local area dialing
- setting up new users super easily
- power dialer list views