Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
Rippling covers our HR, payroll, time punches, computer-based training tracking, and benefits enrollment. I access the platform on a daily basis.
- Benefits enrollment process was very smooth.
- Managing time punches is easy.
- Lots of different options for viewing material.
- The Time-clock feature rounds up to add on 5 minutes to my shift, causing me to edit my time punch more often than necessary.
- Some of the learning modules didn't show completed and required a second pass to complete.
- Easy to use.
- Stable platform.
Haven't needed to use Rippling's support, which tells me they are doing everything right.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Rippling again?
I like that Rippling has built-in App integration. Using the app provides a very similar experience to using the web-based format. Both In-App and Web-based interfaces provide intuitive navigation. Everything is very smooth and easy to use or access. I haven't had any bugs or issues with the platform.
Rippling has been a great one-stop platform that covers all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits needs. I like that it's very stable. It doesn't crash or cause errors that I have seen. I've used many different payroll/benefit management software for many different companies and have found Rippling to be among the best. It's very smooth, easy to navigate, user-friendly, and intuitive.