Service in Salesforcehttps://www.trustradius.com/help-deskSalesforce Service CloudUnspecified8.72251012018-02-02T19:20:14.355Z
February 02, 2018
Service in Salesforce
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Service Cloud
We use Salesforce Service Cloud for about 110 of our users in 3 departments. We currently utilize this product for our service channels for all customer communication.
- Salesforce Service Cloud is a very versatile platform that has many out-of-the-box features that allow you to communicate with customers through email, web forms, chat, and social media.
- The ability to customize the platform is extremely helpful to aligning the business practices with the service needs. Learning to customize objects is simple and intuitive due to the ability to perform much customization through menus instead of code.
- Salesforce has a robust community and catalog of instructional material that makes it simple and easy to find solutions to new customizations.
- Salesforce needs to offer better email functionality from writhin the system. Not all customers choose to integrate their Gmail or Outlook accounts to work from those native email platforms, but in stead will email directly from within Salesforce and the functionality could be improved for a better user experience.
- When new emails are received in Salesforce the tabs open for those Cases should notify the user that there is a new email.
- Merging duplicate Cases is not a native feature and food apps to do this add expense. Salesforce should build this functionality into its product directly.
- Salesforce has had a great ROI for us by alleviating several duplicate steps.
- We are still early in our implementation, so more ROI will come as we continue to develop the platform to our needs, but it has already solved many business practices such as routing incoming emails to the appropriate person/team, allowing visibility to work across a department and applying quick template responses to our customers.
- Salesforce has allowed for more reporting on granular details for our management teams and will continue to improve as we integrate our other systems to leverage Salesforce reporting and analytics.
Salesforce Service Cloud is well suited for any company, regardless of size, that wants to bring customer communication into one place, monitor the progress of those service cases, and/or direct users on next steps in a process. If a company is merely wanting to monitor 1 channel of communication there are other products that are far less capable than Salesforce that can allow the function, but you would be boxing yourself in for future growth.
Salesforce Service Cloud Feature Ratings
Using Salesforce Service Cloud
- We integrated Salesforce with our ERP to allow agents to see ERP information without needing to leave Salesforce
Salesforce Service Cloud Support
I odten have to repeat myself and find it difficult to communicaye with the support team. My issues take several days to get resolution, but they do stay in contact daily which is good. I have to escalate to tier 3 to get a really good answer.
Kept well informed
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Yes - We anticipated needing premium support since we were new to the product so we purchased it.
Yes - I had found a bug with emails routing to the wrong contact. I am still waiting on a resolution, but the support person told me it was something they needed to fix on the backend.
I actually wouldn't say the Salesforce support offers exceptional service, but the Salesforce Community definitely has numerous times. I posted an issue I was having a few weeks ago in the community forum and within 2 hours I had a response from 2 Salesforce Community members and they asked a 3rd one to weigh in as well. It solved my issue immediately.
Using Salesforce Service Cloud
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using