Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
SalesLoft is utilized by our inside sales department. It is currently just being used by my department, although there has been a push for other departments to utilize this software as well. It helps all of our representatives stay on track when it comes to reaching out to our customers that have expressed interest in our company. SalesLoft gives you the ability to personalized a cadence in which you would like to follow with your leads and tools that allow you to customize emails, have dynamic coding, and voicemail drop capabilities. The monotony of trying to reach out to customers that are tough to reach becomes almost automatic. It is extremely useful when it comes to staying organized for what is needs to be done for that day when it comes to the calls needed to make or the emails needed to send.
- SalesLoft does a great job utilizing the dynamic codes so that every email becomes personalized to that customer.
- SalesLoft lets you know who to call, when to call, reminds you of every note you have taken, and allows you to to listen to every conversation you've had with your customers in the past.
- SalesLoft allows you to have local dialing capabilities, which results in higher pick up percentages.
- Allows you to create your own cadence you feel necessary to reach out to your customers.
- Allows you to pull data that shows what is working and what is not.
- Allows the entire team to be on the same page with info that you send your customers.
- Sometimes when I go to reschedule a certain task due date, that task will still pop up the next day and I have to reschedule it again.
- When I start my day it will say I have X amount of calls to make, and then throughout the day, I will have tasks trickled in. It would be nice if it showed you exactly what needed to be done upfront.
- I wish we could send emails through SalesLoft to people not in a cadence.
- Text to chat feature would be nice.
- Weekly team comparisons emailed to the team would keep everybody accountable.
- It shows how you compare to your coworkers when it comes to the number of calls and emails made, which makes for a competitive environment.
- Not having to go in and type out every person's name and business name saves SO MUCH time.
- I no longer have to worry about what is needed of me that day when it comes to reaching out to new customers.
I have not experienced any issues where support was needed.
It has completely integrated with my salesforce as well as my Outlook. [But] The training that I was given was subpar, but I do believe that this is because there are so many features it would be tough to train on EVERY aspect of the software. Definitely a hands-on approach was the best tactic for me.
I have not used any other software like Salesloft.
Any company with a scenario in which the company needs to get in contact with customers via phone or email to give information on certain products would LOVE SalesLoft. If a Sales Rep is not necessary to sell a product, I'm not sure who else would utilize this software.