Overall Satisfaction with SalesLoft
Right now, SalesLoft is being use in our Supply Chain Finance outbound calling campaigns. There are two of us on this team, and currently it is helping us be a lot more efficient with making calls and documenting the success of our campaigns. Having done this type of work for many years, I truly LOVE SalesLoft and all of its capabilities... capabilities which I am sure I've only scratched the surface on as I still have so much to learn. So far it has been a fantastic tool!
- Call dialer is easy
- Call set up (Cadences) & disposition is easy
- Account and contact activity is easy to view
- The overall lay out of the information is great
- I love the analytics and reporting!
- When I import contacts from ZOOM INFO, despite having checked off DIRECT # AND MOBILE #, only the DIRECT # imported... causing me to have to keep ZOOM INFO open, to manually add the MOBILE # to then dial in cases where the DIRECT # is no good. Not sure if this is a SL or ZOOM INFO problem, but that is one issue I have encountered.
- My current goals are simply to schedule meetings (product DEMOs) for my sales colleagues. The sales process is a joint effort, but we are at the top of the funnel. Before integrating ZOOM INFO with SalesLoft, and Salesforce, what we were doing was a pretty manual process with very limited results. Combining ZOOM INFO, and SalesLoft together, has truly made a difference. I went from scheduling a few meetings a month, to a few meetings a week, and that number is getting progressively better with each week. Note: we are at the very beginning of this campaign so I don't have much to offer in the way of stats.
It's been easy for me to use. It didn't take us long to "plug and play," so to speak.
None that I can comment on... our marketing department may have evaluated some others (I'm sure they probably did), but those details were not shared with me.