Amazing website
Updated March 31, 2019

Amazing website

Overall Satisfaction with Sauce Labs

At this time we are currently using Sauce Labs across the entire organization. Within 1 to 2 months of being hired, we all get an invite to join Sauce Labs from our email and then we're set a couple of reminder emails as well. Our organization is B2B software, and our goal is that no matter what department you're in, you'll be educated on the technology we all ultimately work with. We're all encouraged to take additional training to get ourselves up to speed about different kinds of software and technology, as well as troubleshooting devices and codes. What my team specifically uses is Sauce Labs University, which is where we can build our knowledge of IT and coding that we can apply to our job. The benefit that we get from this is that we can better understand what goes on in the back end, and we can therefore work more efficiently and better address customer-facing questions.
  • One thing that Sauce Labs does very well is continuing to provide education for technological products, so that we stay up to speed and are even able to learn new things that we never knew before. I definitely saw myself applying a lot of the new concepts that I learned, such as automated testing.
  • I also love the Secret Sauce where we can learn about new product updates for Sauce Labs, as well as learn about upcoming events such as SauceCon. I love being able to stay abreast of a company that I love, as well as be able to learn of more interactive meetings where I can meet tech-minded people, as well as the Sauce company, i.e. Saucecon.
  • I really love the customer service. Once in the Forum, I had a question, and Alyssa the VP actually gave me a reply, and was very quick to respond as well as very friendly. I've never had a company where the leadership was so responsive and so eager to dive in with customers on issues and questions that they have. This definitely shows that Sauce isn't just about getting profits, and that they truly deeply care about making the customers happy and successful.
  • Lastly, I love how Sauce University has a stash which encourages friendly competition among team members. It shows who has the most points, which encourages us to continue to actively participate in those trainings and challenges and quizzes. This in turn adds an element of fun to our work.
  • In Sauce University trainings, it would be nice we could receive more in-depth information, as opposed to a short paragraph of information. As a beginner in the technological field, I would definitely find that helpful. Maybe they could do something where you can create a link to show more details, so that more advanced readers don't have to open it, but beginners can actually open up that link to read more.
  • Also, it would be nice if in the trainings you would include the videos as well because a lot of people are visual learners.
  • I wish it were easier to search through the Sauce Labs help page. Sometimes it takes quite a few searches to get to the right result. For instance, I'm not sure if I should click on Knowledge Base or Documentation or Support- there's too much to click-through. There should just be a Search All button that would search across the whole Sauce Labs page, so that we can easily find the answer that we need.
  • Our team especially loves the challenges, because again that fosters friendly competition and encourages us to continue to learn more about the product and the tech, as well as hone previous skills we've learned through Sauce Labs. We definitely hope that more of those classes come out every week, so we can dive deeper into each concept. I think there should be a feedback page where we can submit ideas for the classes that we would like to see.
  • Achieve continuous delivery
We have definitely been able to achieve continuous delivery, because we primarily focus on ensuring that customers, AKA our end users, are getting the best experience with the software they use. Of course, with any software you're always going to run into bugs, and so that's where our integration with JIRA comes into play. With this, we've been able to significantly decrease the time it takes to handle customer issues. In the past, it would be super disorganized and we'd have no way of organizing the issues that customers reported to us, nor did we have an efficient way to investigate those issues. Often times it would take up to eight hours to look into what a customer was seeing and test to see how we could fix it. This, in turn, caused a very negative customer service experience and led to a lot of churn. However, with JIRA, we are able to better organize the bug reports that come in, which helps us work more efficiently because we're able to prioritize and figure out which issues are affecting the greatest number of customers, or which issues are very high impact. This helps to decrease wait time for highly important issues, which means that customers are a lot happier, and we've noticed this across the board with our higher customer satisfaction scores. We are also able to test the causes behind each of the customer issues in a faster way, which again gives faster resolution time and a better customer service experience.
I'm currently just an end user of Sauce Labs. However I can say that I do trust Sauce. I read that they've had a lot of positive reviews and all my co-workers have positive and great things to say about Sauce. Every interaction that I've had with Sauce customer service has been very efficient and everyone was caring, patient, and helpful with all the questions that I have.
I work alongside our company's customer service departments, so I definitely understand how important great customer service is. Sauce Labs definitely meets my customer service requirements. The support center is very helpful, because it provides comprehensive information. Not only that, but anytime I speak with anyone on the phone, through email, or through the forum, I'm able to get a quick response within 24 hours. Sauce really does go above and beyond in their customer service. Even the leadership team is willing to get their hands dirty. Y'all rock.
The reason we decided to buy Sauce Labs is because we were focused on increasing customer satisfaction. We wanted to find a software that would allow us to streamline our process of dealing with bugs that our thousands of end-users report on a daily basis. Before, we had no way of organizing all those bugs, nor did we have a way of testing and investigating the best solution to resolve those bugs for customers. This meant that we had low customer service scores across the board, as well as a high churn rate of customers that decided to move on to other software. This software has definitely made our bug resolution a lot more efficient. We were able to decrease our service times as well as increase customer satisfaction because we were able to use Sauce software to test and investigate the bugs a lot more quickly and intuitively.
I did not have any concerns. It did help to satisfy security concerns. I have not had any issues of it infiltrating PII.
After all security is top concern with our company, especially being a recruiting firm.
Previously, we were just using internal tracking systems and internal software in order to track bug issues as well as work on bug issues. With Sauce, there was definitely learning curve as everyone was used to working on the internal systems for over 10 years so it was definitely a hard change to break away from tradition. In the end, however, we did decide to go with Sauce because they had great customer service and were able to answer all our questions throughout the purchase process, and were able to demonstrate the value that they would provide our company through demos and case studies. Not only that, but ultimately we felt that Sauce Labs would increase our resolution time to solve those bugs that were such a headache for our team.
I would say that Sauce Labs is best suited for troubleshooting internal issues that we do have customers. Currently we do use Sauce Labs with JIRA integration which easily allows us to keep track of the tickets that we are sending to a technical team on the half of our clients that utilize our software. It also allows our technical team to use that interface to investigate what's going on in the background for the issues that our clients AK and users are facing.

It's also well suited for educational purposes, because you get to use Sauce University as well as attend any boot camps to continue to broaden your knowledge and become a stronger technological resource in the company.

Evaluating Sauce Labs and Competitors

• Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Product Reputation
We were reccomended by peers to use it.
We put a lot of trust into word of mouth.
I would also love to have read testimonials

Using Sauce Labs

90 - We have people in Customer Service and IT. As well as quality assurance folks.
20 - These people who use on an ongoing basis are our IT folks.
  • Ease of use
  • Pricing
  • Security
  • Security
  • Sauce Labs Challenges to promote learning
I love how it's super easy to use. Not only that but it ensures security and it always has great updates to ensure that it continues to be awesome.
Also, I love how nice the people there are too. Their support tea is amazing. Anytime, I have a question, they are super speedy to answer.

Sauce Labs Implementation

Not really. I personally thought it was good. Some people though were stuck on doing things the old way but eventually were won over.
Change management was minimal - The lesson was to take it slow and give enough time for everyone to catch up to learning curve.
  • people had learning curve
  • some people only wanted to do things the old way

Sauce Labs Training

Yes. I looked at the webstie and Sauce Labs University. I learned the basics.

Sauce Labs Support

The people here are just so friendly and personable.
For instance, Tristan Lombard answered every single email with a very cheery tone and not only did he diagnose my issue, he also made sure to ask how my day was going. Keep it up.
ProsCons
Quick Resolution
Knowledgeable team
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Poor followup
Problems left unsolved
Escalation required
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
Tristan Lombard was super quick to help with one of my questions. He immediately responded back in the same business day. I did not expect that but I really appreciated how quick he did it. Not only that but he made his response back very personable.

Using Sauce Labs

Their training is amazing so I already felt up to speed when using itl
ProsCons
Cumbersome
Lots to learn
  • sauce lab challenges
  • AI
  • N/a, they provide great training so I didn't find anything difficult

Sauce Labs Reliability

Yes it has been very reliable. Easy to use and no bugs
Reports do complete in a reasonable time frame, given their complexity. Sauce Labs does not tend to slow other systems down.

Integrating Sauce Labs

It was super easy to integrate.
  • File import/export
none
Just make sure they have that integration and then do it. :) Very user friendly

Relationship with Sauce Labs

Vendor was very friendly
Vendor was nice and kept following up
Just ask as many questions as you need to.They are super patient and friendly

Upgrading Sauce Labs