Overall Satisfaction with Scale Computing HC3
- Scale Computing HC3 allows me to spin up a test environment in minutes, not hours.
- With HC3, it is easy to clone a machine, take a snap shot or backup a system. Literally just a few clicks and you are done.
- HC3 also provides peace of mind that if one-node goes down, the other can spin up easily without missing a beat.
- In place upgrades of the interface is great, I don't have to have a maintenance window to do routing updates to the interface.
- I have had very few issues with the HC3 system. It did have a glitch which would not allow me to upload files to the system using the Chrome browser but tech support helped me with a work-around.
- I don't particularly like the way the web-site knowledge base is put together but I am getting used to it. Thankfully, I haven't needed to use it very much.
We run both VMWare and HC3 virtual servers. We are currently running our SQL Server and two terminal servers on our HC3 system. I was reluctant to move the SQL server to a virtual environment due to lag-time issues, but there hasn't been a noticeable lag in our SQL Server. We run all of our payroll, accounting and production software systems on the HC3 nodes. Next up, we will be moving our Exchange system to our HC3 platform as well.
- TCO is way down. We saved a lot not having to have separate SANs, VM Ware licensing, etc.
- Down time is minimal since we moved to the HC3 platform. Lower costs from lost production time.
User Experience with Scale Computing
Do you think Scale Computing Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Scale Computing Platform's feature set?
Did Scale Computing Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Scale Computing Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Scale Computing Platform again?
Using Scale Computing HC3
- easy back-up
- easy spin up of new servers when necessary
- ease of use when adding storage to servers, etc.
- It was unexpected that I could have such an easy time spinning up a new server to test software.
- I can see using it to upgrade some of our older systems to new windows servers without having to worry about losing information
Evaluating Scale Computing HC3 and Competitors
Scale Computing HC3 Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using Scale Computing HC3
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Cloning a server.
- adding extra storage space to a windows server.
- backing up and restoring information