Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
We have been utilizing screenconnect for our IT department, and use it to provide remote support to our users. This product has worked much better for us, compared to GoToAssist which we had previously used. Screenconnect also provides a lower cost model, allowing us to purchase multiple licenses for concurrent sessions.
- Provides easy connections for users
- Provides easy meeting access with whiteboard abilities
- Includes access clients to provide unattended support
- Easy to use portal for users to access
- Configurable user and admin permissions
- Provide the ability to integrate screenconnect into ticketing systems
- Allow for multiple portals to be configured
- Allow for more customization and branding
- Low priced licenses offered us the ability to purchase multiple technician licenses
- Support sessions loaded very quickly, and are easy for the user to start
- Less time is spent troubleshooting the remote connection, and more time is spent actually helping the user
I have tested all three of the alternative platforms, and ScreenConnect beats all of them. The fact that this is web based is really important, as it doesn't require a suite of software to be installed. After a quick plugin installation, you can run screenconnect from any PC or mobile device.
We always had issues with GoToAssist, where users would get a link to connect but would have major issues actually starting their session. This has now gone away, as screenconnect provides a solid and easy connection for users to follow. Our connection times have been cut down to 30 seconds, versus GoToAssist connections taking upwards of 5 minutes to connect.