Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
We use Semrush for a number of tasks, the key ones being content production. It goes beyond keyword research. One of the other aspects we use it for is backlink analysis. It is a Swiss Army knife of tools, which can sound bad in any trade, but Semrush consistently goes above and beyond to deliver excellent products. If you are in digital marketing, you will have heard of it and probably use it every day. One minor issue is finding everything that is hidden within it.
- Backlink analysis and comparison
- Keyword understanding and visibility
- Organic visibility and traffic analysis
- Sitecrawl isn't big enough for enterprise users and is somewhat limited in customization
- Exporting some data from Semrush can be a challenge
- Access to APIs is only available with higher packages
- Improved product delivery
- Improved keyword targeting globally
- Improved monitoring of the business
Semrush was more comprehensive than the other tools and better maintained. Our key requirements for a product were that we could use the data and that it was cheap enough for us to use across the business. The competitors either weren't well maintained, had poor quality customer service issues, or were overpriced, especially when other required aspects were added, such as additional countries or more keywords.
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
Would you buy Semrush again?
This is the best tool kit for a small to medium business that wants a tool to monitor and track all aspects of the business, including social media, paid, organic, and more recently local. It does require a bit of knowledge about digital to really get the most out of it rather than it being automated. You need to invest time in using the product to get the best out of it.